Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Do you have faith to believe that all things are possible with God?

Luke 18:27 (New King James Version)

27 But He said, “The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.”

Blessings to all. Yes I do, i pray and trust God because God cannot lie, with man it's impossible because of little faith , That is why the Bible tell us to pray and to ask God to forgive our un belief and to increase our faith . Whenever i'm felling very low and the enemy comes in like a storm I talk to God and i ask for help so i may keep focus on His words and so I do not lose courage until this storm passes over me. Thanks nice question. Love you all in Christ- Jesus.

Source(s): Reading God's words and abiding under His Care.

I have faith that God CAN do all things. I do believe, however, that God will not break the rules He established for Himself. So I do not believe the God WILL do all things; only those things that He promised to do. Sometimes there is a BIG difference. I.E. God promised He would not destroy the Earth with water again in Genesis. So I do NOT believe that there is even a remote possibility the Earth will be flooded again. Thus, I do not believe God will buy me a Mercedes Benz no matter how much I ask for it or sing about it.

Yes absolutely I have faith that God can do anything He wants.

Do I have the audacious credulity to simply and blindly believe that things which are not restricted from logic are possible with an impossible entity?

If God defies logic, we can construct this entity as illogical. If God is restrained by logic, we must redefine what God is. Suppose he does defy logic, there is not one instance where we can confirm an illogical event to take place.

I have neither faith nor reason to suspect that any of that is true, no. Thx for asking however, even though I don't know what the point of asking is.

Of course not. That would be rather silly for me to believe that mythical characters such as God exist.

Yes, within His will

If I want to be a flying purple hippo, not so much

I have faith that no children will be orphaned this year, no children will be molested this year, nobody will lose a limb this year, nobody will be diagnosed with cancer this year.

If any of these happen, then... I'll forget about faith.

Absolutely! Keep the faith, read your bible, and talk with people who share your love for God and our savior Jesus Christ! =D

• Ricky

Yes I realize this truth now more then ever, as I am constantly bathed in His love(-: