Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballUEFA Champions League · 10 years ago

I really want Fc Barcelona to lose the final at Wembley?

I hate those bastards. They dive, they pass the ball for 90 minutes, they are boring to watch.

Barcelona did not deserve to be in the final in 2009. They cheated as usual. They think that they are the greatest Team ever. NO THEY ARE NOT. I hope Man Utd can do something against barcelona. pleaseeee sir alex ferguson, please beat barcelona. This Universe hates Fc Barcelona.

I am with you. I don't support Man United, but I cannot stand Barcelona, hate them.

Your rant is quite amusing but I can see where you are coming from. Barcelona have a team of quality players, but, these players have had no experience of the pace and quality in the Premier League. If they were to come to the Prem, the likes of Messi, Pedro and Villa would all get there legs snapped by players like Vidic or Titus Bramble. There would be much more fatigue and Barca's relatively small squad would suffer, they are not as good as everyone makes out because La Liga is a much easier league. If West Ham were to go to La Liga they would be in the top 10.

The Champions League Final? Well it will be a one-off physical match for Barca so they don't have to worry too much about injury and tiredness. In my opinion I think United might just edge it though. VDS vs Valdes? VDS wins. The United back four is 2nd to none and Puyol and Pique are over rated. United are better in this department too. Midfield I have to say is close. Although Xavi and Iniesta will be commanding play makers, Scholes and Carrick (or potentially park)in the middle are just formidable and will put up a fight. For me Valencia is better than Busquets on one wing and Nani loses out to Messi on the other. Up front? Barca have Villa and Pedro... for me these two both sit in the shadow of the new combination that is Hernandez and Rooney :). Predication? 2-1 United or 3-2 aet... No need to rant about Barca though, they are just immense even though they do dive loads

Source(s): My own theory

The universe hates Barcelona?

Wow.

People are stupid, sir alex will win this for us, its all down to the players mentality before a final and especially against barca, the only person who can change players mentality is the manager. Sir alex will make sure his players are ready and trust me they will, therefore united will win this time, no matter how we will.

Barcelona r the best team on the world

and they r not boring to watch when u have messi,xavi,iniesta and other players they play way way way better than real madrid and any other team in the world

did u see the first goal between iker casillas's legs and second goal for messi in the santiago bernabeu against real madrid?

TELL ME THAT WAS BORING TO WATCH

i'm certain that they will win against manchester if the full team is playing

but even if they lose the finaly against manchester they will be still the greatest team ever

Alex's tactics against Barca surely works. I hope n want to see Man U win

I don't want them to win but as a Bayern Munich I wish for Man Utd to beat Barca so bad

1. This is not a question. 2. They are the opposite of boring. 3. They deserve to be in the final more than any other team. 4. None of them have ever said they are the greatest team ever, that's other peoples opinions. 5. The universe is not an entity, at least I don't think it is!

barcelona is boring when they play madrid because Madrid parks the bus and plays super defensively. Barcelona did not cheat, the refs made a mistake but they would have still whooped Madrid

• Nick

As long as Michael Carrick doesn't start Man Utd might have a fighting chance, Michael Carrick couldn't run a tap never mind the midfield.