My husband cheated and got another women pregnant?

My husband and I have been married for 4 years we have two small children. While I was pregnant with my daughter 2 years ago I found out that my husband was cheating on me. At the time I was so scared to be alone and also being pregnant made it so much harder. He went to counseling started going to church and things got better for awhile. Last year we seperated for a few weeks because we where fighting a lot and didn't want to fight infront of them. He told me he did not want to seperated to sleep with other women which was hard for me to believe because my husband has been with over 300 women before we got married. But we got back together after 3 weeks and had been doing ok since then we even went to a weekend away for marriage counseling it helped a lot. But then about 2 months ago my husband got an email from a girl who says that she has his son the baby is only a few months old and she states that they slept together one time. My husband swears he doesnt remember sleeping with her. The only reason she told him is because she is on welfair and the state wants to find the husband to get child support. My husband asked for a paternity test and she said yes. But it has been 2 months and she hasnt done anything yet. I kicked him out and have been doing very good without him but I still love him and we have a family together but I dont know if he has changed or can or if he just doesnt want to loose me because he is comfortable and I do everything for him. I dont know if taking him back should even be an option the idea of having another child in our house that isnt mine and dealing with another mother that I dont know or even want to know and the thought of her sleeping with MY husband makes me sick. help

Since he has been moved out for about a month now he has gone through being a complete a** and more recently he seems to be confused he wants us to work out but understand that asking me to deal with this other child/mother is a huge request. I want him to change so much of who he is to be the man I deserve I dont feel it is going to happen or realistic to ask. At this point with the amount of women he has been with I believe that he has no respect for me or any women. And I think he has a lot of personal issues to deal with before he can truly love another person and although I think he loves me I think his love for himself and what he wants are stronger.

I am sorry that this happened to you. You tried to make things work and he just screwed it all up. You can leave him and be alone or find someone else. You do not have to stay and work it out if you feel that it will make matters worse.

Let him stay in the kids' lives but don't let him control yours.

• Amanda

1

Your husband isn't a man of character and integrity.

You knew and know this about him.

As long as you're willing to accept this drama he puts you through, he'll keep it up. You can look forward to child support from women you don't even know at least until his children are 18.

If I were you, I'd get a good atty and make sure YOUR children are taken care of. Whatever you do Emily, do NOT make more babies with him!

I think the above is a serious issue. I would go for professional advice before making any decisions

Source(s): Married

300 women and only one child?!!? You are understandably mad, but realistically, he probably has about 30 illegitimate children out there!