Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 9 years ago

Is Osama bin Laden really dead?

I mean he's the mastermind of many terrorist attacks. I would think that they would have interrogated him not completed the mission in 40 minutes. I love my country but I don't think they would just kill him like that. I'm a little suspicious. I'm aware that there have been times when our government has lied to us what if this is on of those times? When they captured Saddam Hussein, did they interrogate him or just went straight to the hanging? Is anyone else suspicious?

well aparently, according to NPR- they wont release his pictures in fear of insurgeons doing bad stuff in retaliation

Favorite Answer

hi. firstly im muslim and im not taking anyones side. but i want to know few things...

1) how is that osama couldnt hear a helicopter hovering over his roof?

2) america says they tested his DNA... but whit whose DNA did they test it, or compare it with...did they take a blood sample years ago, and say we may need this guys blood for future use

3) there is hardly any evidence that prooves his dead... they never even show the body or any of that sort...and there was a picture that went around which you can see clearly that it was edited and showed him to be all bruised...but he was shot in the head not beaten up and there was no bullet hole

4) CNN said that the troops have been keeping close eye on the house due to suspisious activity from a long time and only on friday obama gave the go ahead. y did he not give the go ahead before...but only now when the dollar is low

5) america says they are 99.9 percent sure its him so there is still 0.1 percent its not him.

6)Osama bin Laden has been killed by the U.S. military in a

mansion outside the Pakistani capital of Islamabad along with other

family members. How many times is bin laden going to die?

Osama

bin Laden died of kidney failure soon after the September 11, 2001,

attacks. In 2002, Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf said bin Laden

had kidney disease, and that he had required a dialysis machine when he

lived in Afghanistan. That same year, the FBI’s top counter-terrorism

official, Dale Watson, said, “I personally think he is probably not with

us anymore.”

On December 26, 2001 in the

Egyptian newspaper Al-Wafd? It said a prominent official of the Afghan

Taliban had announced that Osama Bin Laden had been buried on or about

December 13.

‘He suffered serious complications and died a natural, quiet death

In

February, 2004, Iranian state radio claimed Osama bin Laden had been

captured in Pakistan’s border region with Afghanistan “a long time ago.”

on

December 21, 2002 A Taliban leader told the Pakistan Observer , that

Bin Laden was suffering from a serious lung complication and died in

mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source

claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and

his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.

In

2003, former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Fox News Channel

analyst Morton Kondracke she suspected Bush knew the whereabouts of

Osama bin Laden and was waiting for the most politically expedient

moment to announce his capture.

Benazir Bhutto,

who was killed in a suicide attack at the end of 2007, stated that Osama

bin Laden had been killed by Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, a man convicted

of kidnapping and killing journalist Daniel Pearl.

Osama

Bin Ladens death arrives as the Democrats kick off their leader’s

presidential reelection bid against a number of Republicans contenders

who have been highly critical of not only his perceived handling of the

economy, but also his management of the war on terror.

Bin

Laden tapes have emerged in the past like clockwork , as billions have

been spent and much blood spilt on the hunt for him. What is obama

going to say when another Bin Laden tape emerges claiming obama is lying

about his death?

Is the body of Bin Laden really in the Sea? Where are the pictures of his body being thrown in?

Where are the pictures of his dead body? All we have is words, just words from barack obama.

there is plenty things that dont fit the puzzle.... well thats just my view

• ?5 years agoReport

There's footage of an American military team of 23 soldiers entering the house that they thought Osama was hiding in. The video shows a soldier killing him, and they bring the body to the helicopter and leave pakistan

• amento

Is Bin Laden Really Dead

so this is how it is.. there is no documents. no pictures, no anything. we are suppose to just go by the word of a man that has been lying since he swam to that tiny little egg in that white womb... but hey, lets all ask seals team 6... o wait you can't cuz they all died (all 17)!! they were put in a chinook helicopter and flown through a hot zone. now iv served in the military and i know what units go with what.. and seals will never be caught dead in a chinook. they are dangerous transports. so they were killed by Obama.. don't you think that the worlds most wanted man, as well as highest bountied man in the history of the world was killed, that pictures would be shown?? after all we are shown videos of terrorist slaughtering out children and women but we can't see a man shot in the head that killed thousands...... go figure..

23 infantry div serg hudson 2nd plt

Osama Bin Ladin...Lee Harvey Oswald...two examples of individuals set up to take the blame for atrocities. Simply to pacify the stupid American people, fooled and blinded so as not to see what was really happening ...

Im skeptical as well. I feel either, 1) He is indeed dead by the claimed shots 2) He is alive and they have given up looking 3) He died naturally and to say he shot him makes it looks more patriotic "Justice has been done" **** which (don't want to sound bad) is a typical American thing.

It just sounds so suspicious, 6 month surveillance for the worlds wanted man, two shots whilst holding a hostage, immediately dumping the body with no pictures or anything to prove it was him.

Perhaps it was double, perhaps the completely wrong person, who knows.

And on the note of no videos of Osama himself saying otherwise to his death, would you throw your hands in the air if the entire world thinks they have killed you? you are now technically a ghost, at least until you make yourself obvious. Other acts he has "commissioned" can easily be blamed on other terrorist groups so he can do as he pleases.

Until I see solid proof (I don't care its two shots to the head), I won't truly believe he is dead but I'm sure the world would like to see the deed has indeed been done.

Also the way Americans are celebrating his death is a bit over the top, it is the best way to p*ss off Osama followers and well encourage more attacks.

Source(s): General gut feeling

Osama is at Langley's Airforce base, it was a hoax and he has many doubles, he is better alive than dead.

I agree with you!! The government wants us to think they perpetrated this heroic act ... when in reality it is not heroic at all... Osama should face his accusers that is how we treat murders in our country!! To just gun him down (although well deserved) goes against the civil liberties that set our great nation apart from barbarians like Osama Bin Laden. Without proof I do not believe this news and think they hid the body very quickly ... I wonder why???

• Osama bin Laden (dead or alive) is not American. In fact, his ilk wants to end our way of life here in the USA. Why, then, should he have any right to anything less than what he believed should exist for us? Those who oppose our way of life should not be awarded by it.

I believe his is not dead like you said he is a mastermind terrorist he has smarted us the United States many times why would he broadcast it he does not wont to die Osama Bin Laden would not give up that easy to smart for that but hey we all have our opinion in tell i see videos and picture and evidence why believe the government sad you cant even believe the people you supposed to trust If you wont to contact me at Taleetha81Sistrunk@yahoo.com for you opinion

Source(s): Yahoo!!!

Personally I do not believe that the powers that be would kill an important source of information. They would have been ordered to take him alive at all costs & did so.

Not long after he was "killed" there just happened to be successive & successful attacks on high ranking terrorists coincidence?

• OK. You got my attention. . . .

Saddam Hussein got a show trial. (not that I support him at all) Osama Bin Laden as apparently been killed.. but the evidence (his body) has been sent out to sea..

sooo up to you to deceide what you think/

Yes,he's dead