hi. firstly im muslim and im not taking anyones side. but i want to know few things...
1) how is that osama couldnt hear a helicopter hovering over his roof?
2) america says they tested his DNA... but whit whose DNA did they test it, or compare it with...did they take a blood sample years ago, and say we may need this guys blood for future use
3) there is hardly any evidence that prooves his dead... they never even show the body or any of that sort...and there was a picture that went around which you can see clearly that it was edited and showed him to be all bruised...but he was shot in the head not beaten up and there was no bullet hole
4) CNN said that the troops have been keeping close eye on the house due to suspisious activity from a long time and only on friday obama gave the go ahead. y did he not give the go ahead before...but only now when the dollar is low
5) america says they are 99.9 percent sure its him so there is still 0.1 percent its not him.
6)Osama bin Laden has been killed by the U.S. military in a
mansion outside the Pakistani capital of Islamabad along with other
family members. How many times is bin laden going to die?
bin Laden died of kidney failure soon after the September 11, 2001,
attacks. In 2002, Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf said bin Laden
had kidney disease, and that he had required a dialysis machine when he
lived in Afghanistan. That same year, the FBI’s top counter-terrorism
official, Dale Watson, said, “I personally think he is probably not with
On December 26, 2001 in the
Egyptian newspaper Al-Wafd? It said a prominent official of the Afghan
Taliban had announced that Osama Bin Laden had been buried on or about
‘He suffered serious complications and died a natural, quiet death
February, 2004, Iranian state radio claimed Osama bin Laden had been
captured in Pakistan’s border region with Afghanistan “a long time ago.”
December 21, 2002 A Taliban leader told the Pakistan Observer , that
Bin Laden was suffering from a serious lung complication and died in
mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source
claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and
his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.
2003, former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Fox News Channel
analyst Morton Kondracke she suspected Bush knew the whereabouts of
Osama bin Laden and was waiting for the most politically expedient
moment to announce his capture.
who was killed in a suicide attack at the end of 2007, stated that Osama
bin Laden had been killed by Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, a man convicted
of kidnapping and killing journalist Daniel Pearl.
Bin Ladens death arrives as the Democrats kick off their leader’s
presidential reelection bid against a number of Republicans contenders
who have been highly critical of not only his perceived handling of the
economy, but also his management of the war on terror.
Laden tapes have emerged in the past like clockwork , as billions have
been spent and much blood spilt on the hunt for him. What is obama
going to say when another Bin Laden tape emerges claiming obama is lying
about his death?
Is the body of Bin Laden really in the Sea? Where are the pictures of his body being thrown in?
Where are the pictures of his dead body? All we have is words, just words from barack obama.
there is plenty things that dont fit the puzzle.... well thats just my view
· 9 years ago