Private ice skating lessons!?

I'm currently taking group lessons. I'm doing the skate uk corse. I've had three lessons so far and I'm really enjoying it :) I got moved up to level 3 at my first lesson..and I'm still there now. I'm thinking about having private lessons because id like to move at my own pace and... show more I'm currently taking group lessons. I'm doing the skate uk corse. I've had three lessons so far and I'm really enjoying it :) I got moved up to level 3 at my first lesson..and I'm still there now. I'm thinking about having private lessons because id like to move at my own pace and concentrate on the things I'm having trouble with :) ....but, on the website, it says that the lessons are £14 for a 30min lesson and patch ice is £4. What exactly is patch ice..and do I have to pay it to have a lesson?? Are there any other costs?? And, I'm also a bit worried about having a private lesson at such a basic level :/ i'm just worried that I'll look stupid when everybody else is doing jumps and stuff when I can hardly go forward in a straight line :p has anybody else had lessons at this level?? Do you think it would help?? Thankyouu <3 xxxx
3 answers