Ramadan: What is your Ethnic Background?

I mean where is your family from..... Subhanallah, we Muslims are full of different cultures...... Most Non Muslims think that Islam is a religion for Arabs... yet they don't realise that there are more Muslim in China then saudi Arabia! 80% of Muslims are non Arabs...

So my question is what is your ethnic background?

Myself am a British Afghan Citizen, i was bron Afghanistan, my brothers were born in Pakistan. My Mother's parents were born in Afghanistan however she was born in Turkey..... My father was born in Afghanistan...

I was born in the US (Miami Beach oh yah!). My mum is from turkey...actually my family's blood is directly traceable as Ottoman Turkish for 600 years! Although apparently I have a great-great-great-uncle who was Indian, and my great-grandfather was a Russian Turk...

Dad died when I was 6 months don't know much about him, but from what tidbits I've gathered over the years he was Scottish- Armenian-American. lol ikr, a pure Turk marrying an Armenian...but apparently I take after the Turk more, because I went into an Armenian meet-up when I was 14 and that didn't go well @ all LOL...

@ankaboot you: no, America is a very big, very powerful, retarded child. Get it right. And it's not lawn tractors anymore, it's GMO seeds and pesticide... LOL I can say that 'cause Miami Beach isn't really America...

I am Bengali, born in England, therefore British. My Dad moved to England in

the 60s and after he married my Mum moved to England in the early 80s. My

sister and I are trying to trace my Dad's roots as there's some sort of East

Asian influence going on there, but we've only gotten as far as my Grandad's

Dad - other than that just a general British Bengali person - nothing special =)

• Lv 6

Bengali, but I was born in England

And according to my dad I am a a little Iranian, like I mean VERY little, my great great great x100000 grandfather was Iranian or something, so apparently that is why I don't look Bengali, coz my dad's part of the family are pale not like really pale though o_O

Ooooh so many Bengali's :')

French, Lebanese and Palastinian Al hamdoullah

Canadian Through and Through the only country that kicked the living crap out of USA and still does is Canada Al hadmoullah Since 1812 and BEYOND! The true north strong and free!

USA is our little brother that can't wash is butt after he goes to the bathroom and eats his boogers.

LOL! hahaha that is USA to us! Ask any American anything you will find they are about the stupidest people on earth Al hamdoullah They don't know a damn thing other than what lawn tractor to buy.

John Deere of course! LOL!

Pakistan but living/born in England.

My grandfather (on my dad's side) is greek but my dad is french, his mum (or grandma) has some spanish and italian (my dad is a convert) and my mum is full algerian.

I live in London, but was born in France

i know it kinda sounds confusing

i remember in high skl, cuz i wear hijab and have an Irish accent, ppl used to ask if i was a nun. :S

anyhow, mashaAllah yh, such a diverse religion walhamdulillah

i am of arab and european background.

i was born in Ireland, so wer all my sibling except one who was born in Libya.

erm, my dad was born and raised in Libya. my mother was born and raised in Ireland

boring i know, but....yh

Product of Pakistan - Made in England.

Clone. Ha!

Half Albanian, half Pakistani/bengali...but my Albanian side of the family aren't purely Albanian, they also have Russian, French, and other European blood

I'm mixed race. My moms side is English/Irish my dads side Jamaican (slightly debatable that they call themselves that, considering they immigrated to Latin America, then back to Jamaica to get into England.