Adam asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 years ago

is the silence of the lambs too scary for a 12 year old?

i was wandering if i (am 12) would be able to watch the silence of the lambs without shitting myself after.

i don't overly like horror movies but i heard this is a classic.

i got scared after watching one missed call and i am legend (but i was 8 when i saw that though)

thank you

No, i think I was about 11/12 when i watched it. I used to be really scared of horror films but this one didn't scare me. Watch it but if it gets too scary, switch it of..

In my opinion... YES! It can be traumatizing for a 12 year old! It's NOT something I would recommend and personally... I would NOT let my 12 year old see it!

Well if you got scared watching I Am Legend, you should probably not watch it then.

• Iguana

its really not that scary, its a different type of movie than I am Legend, there are no monsters in it. its just pshycological

Source(s): i first saw it when i was 14

yeah