Zaza
Zaza asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Do you think Trump is outsmarting Obama?

Do you think Trump really believed Obama was not born in the USA? I don't.

I think Trump is using strategies Obama will never outsmart, and Trump is ecstatic because Obama just played right into his hand.

What will be next?

So true. Trump is a successful business leader and a wharton graduate.

Lol, Obama played into Trump's hand by proving Trump and the birthers are a bunch of idiots? Trump *wanted* to look like a fool? I can't wait to see all those shocking things about Obama's birth Trump's investigators have found. Does anyone know when he'll be releasing those findings?

Oh yes, Trump has outsmarted everyone

Obama out smarted Obama. Trump the candidate asked the question that had to be answered, Why not show it? ( As it turned out it contained nothing worth spending millions in legal fees to hide) So why?

Now Obama can explain how he went to Pakistan in 1981 on an Indonesian passport when he was US citizen and supposed to be in College in the USA. Is Obama a CIA agent? because those were the only Americans traveling to Pakastan then, other than thousands of young Muslim Jihadists called to support the Mujahden against the Russians.

Now Obama can release his school records.

Now he can show His thesis.

Explain how a US citizen can get a Fulbright scholarship to attend a US school.

etc, etc.

All the questions the Left Media refused to ask 3 years ago.

And what very important pressing Nations business did Obama attend to after releasing his Birth Certificate this morning? He flew to Chicago to film an Oprah show and then flew to New York City to attend 2 Obama reelection fund raisers.

• peachy

Trump is playing the ignorant moron character in what I hope is a publicity stunt that will help the GOP look worse than it already does... I love how instead of aplogizing for offending HIS president, he took credit for information going public. He's such a douche bag... like that little kid you used to hang out with who made up rules when he started losing.

Yes - Trump was able to spin "Here's proof that everything you say is wrong" into "I am proud"

The people being outsmarted are the ones that bought off on his spin.

Oh, sorry.

Trump is playing it like he's a contestant on a reality show, and the chumps that follow him for his celebrity persona will continue to do so.

You believe Trump is a republican, so he's definitely outsmarting you.

• rocio

Have u considered what he's doing? The Obama care element if it passes going no longer help maximum cancers human beings stay they could tack money out of ur economic corporation acount if u have a gamble to stay and u could die they are going to disside if u die ir in the event that they are going to help u he needs to flow he attempting to tack our amendments away

No. I think Trump is an idiot who bet on Birtherism and lost. Now he is spinning like a madman to try to find some advantage to his embarrassment.

I'm afraid he might be outsmarting the Republicans. He seems too much of a RINO for my tastes.