I want to be committed to a psychiatric facility, but I'm 15?

I'm in the UK, by the way. I've been suffering from depression for about a year now, and it's only getting worse. My circumstances are complicated and nasty, and I've got 2 previous suicide attempts on my record (July 2010, Paracetamol overdose & last Tuesday, sertraline overdose). The sertraline... show more I'm in the UK, by the way.

I've been suffering from depression for about a year now, and it's only getting worse. My circumstances are complicated and nasty, and I've got 2 previous suicide attempts on my record (July 2010, Paracetamol overdose & last Tuesday, sertraline overdose). The sertraline tablets were my anti-depressants, but after I tried to kill myself with them, they stopped giving them to me.
I want to kill myself, and I think that I should go to a mental hospital because of this. I WOULD go to A&E right now and tell the doctors if it weren't for my dad.
Last time I went to A&E because of my suicidal thoughts I was admitted, and my dad got so stressed out and sad. I don't want to do that to him, but I really need the help.
I think that if I go to a psychiatric hospital then they can look after me and my dad doesn't have to anymore. But I'm only 15?! How can I get committed? I'm worried that my psychiatrist won't let me go or that my dad will get angry because I'm stressing him out so much.

I just need your advice, please, I'm killing myself here.