Everyone thinks its a mistake to divorce my cheating husband?

I am so fed up with everyone telling me that I should stay with my husband. Its starting to really piss me off. 6 months ago he confessed that he had slept with a co-worker days before and he swore it was a one time thing and that it would never happen again. That's the day he got kicked out. I thought never he... show more I am so fed up with everyone telling me that I should stay with my husband. Its starting to really piss me off. 6 months ago he confessed that he had slept with a co-worker days before and he swore it was a one time thing and that it would never happen again. That's the day he got kicked out. I thought never he would hurt me like that. We had some problems but nothing major like this had ever happened before. I knew the girl he slept with so I confronted her and she admitted that they had only had sex once and he said he's never cheated except the one time but honestly I don't care. 1 time or 100 times, cheating is cheating and I'm not going to put up with it. When I called my friends and family members for shoulders to cry on, they all sided with me at first but now things have shifted. They are all saying I should just forgive him and that "one time isn't the worst thing in the world" but if he really loved me and all the things I did for him, that 1 time wouldn't have happened. We have two kids 4 and 3 so I get where they're coming from but I know I deserve better and I'm not going to stay married to a liar for the sake of my children because after 6 long months of being alone I've come to the conclusion that he betrayed my trust and that I don't want him anymore. I'm absolutely positively done with his a**. I filed for divorce 3 months ago and he can fight it all he wants, but its happening. Every time he comes around he wants to get close and talk about getting back together but I've made it very clear to him that I'm NEVER taking it back. My problem is everyone who is supposed to be supporting me are pressuring me to be with this jerk. How can I get them to get off my back? Also, PLEASE no one suggest we go to counseling and work it out because there's NO CHANCE IN HELL of me EVER forgiving him. Point, blank, period. I want to make that very clear. All I want from him is A) He continue to be a good father and B) My divorce
Update: "Dr. House" you're a f***ing idiot. I feel bad for any kids you might have. Do us all a favor and get off the internet. Saying that he can't be a good dad because we're not together one reason a lot kids don't have their dads around. I can see your parents raised you right (I'm being sarcastic stupid a**) show more "Dr. House" you're a f***ing idiot. I feel bad for any kids you might have. Do us all a favor and get off the internet. Saying that he can't be a good dad because we're not together one reason a lot kids don't have their dads around. I can see your parents raised you right (I'm being sarcastic stupid a**)
Update 2: I don't know nor do I give a s*** why he cheated. That's irrelevant. The fact is that he cheated.
Update 3: Like I said "I don't know" you're a moron and probably alone without a girlfriend because judging from your personality no one would want to be with you. Quite sad and pathetic isn't it?
Update 4: Second chances are miracles? Can I get bad idea for a thousand Alex?
Update 5: Look you're a little 15 year old kid so play with your Barbie or something VIOLET!