Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 9 years ago

Ok so this laid hit my car and had no insurance my insurance dose not want to pay the damages?

It's a salvage but why does my insurance dont want to cover the damage and I have century 21

Favorite Answer

Most companies won't allow full coverage on a salvage vehicle...meaning you probably only have liability as the above states.

Well do you have full coverage or liability only? If you only have liability coverage then your insurance will only pay for damage done to the other car when an accident is your fault. You might try suing her.

• lucy

Unless you have purchased collision and/or uninsured property damage, they will not pay.

Your only recourse is to sue this guy in small claims court and hope that he pays you. A court can issue a judgment, but will not collect for you. If he has a job, could then file for a garnishment on his wages.

good luck