Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MessengerNotices and Errors · 9 years ago

Runtime Error 216 at Address?

When I start Windows, Internet Explorer, or a Windows-based program, I always receive the error message before:Runtime Error 216 at Address.How to fix it manually? Thank you very much.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best answer

Have you ever tried to re-install the IE? I think it is the effective way to resolve the problem. Of course, some system repair software can fix the windows runtime errors for your PC.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

When you start Windows, Internet Explorer, or a Windows-based program, you may receive the following error message:

Runtime Error 216 at Address

This issue can occur if your computer is infected with a SubSeven Trojan virus.

To resolve this issue, run an updated antivirus program to remove the virus from your computer.

• 3 years ago

you have a pair issues: a million) incorrect secure practices put in on your laptop 2) incorrect secure practices information 3) you have downloaded and put in a trojan to shield a million and 3 you will prefer to take a place in a suitable secure practices suite (antivirus, firewall, antispyware, etc) from a solid supplier (McAfee or Norton) and be certain this methodology is wisely configured and stored thoroughly up thus far. The reboot as quickly as thoroughly as much as date and carry out an entire test. hopefully this would eliminate the malware if no longer you will would desire to have a professional assist you with handbook removing. As for situation #2. in case you would be foolhardy and get carry of crap off the internet (particularly with out proper secure practices) then you are merely inquiring for this style of difficulty. you will possibly locate many different bits of malware on your laptop once you get that secure practices suite put in. good success

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.