promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Dave asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Who would win in a debate, Trump vs. Obama and why?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favourite answer

Trump

He IS

believable

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 years ago

Trump... Obama's a fake.

• Zaza
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Trump has absolutely nothing to lose. I watched him tonight on Hannity and he brings up all the issues that Obama was not held accountable for. Resko, Ayres, Farrakhan, Rev. Wright, etc......I would love to see Trump question Obama about people in his life. As Obama once said, "Judge me by the company I keep." If that is the case, Obama is a corrupt, racist, American hating Marxist.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Depends on whether the criteria for winning are based in the recitation of lengthy, memorized platitudes, or in alternation between bombastic, semi-intelligible ranting, and ridiculous self-promotion.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Obama if the debate were about ideas

Trump might win an insulting contest or a screaming match against Obama

• 9 years ago

Obama. Like all of his debates he will be given the questions days before, giving him time to prepare.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Obama only has sarcasm, and that would not go over well in a debate. Don't know about Trump.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I've heard Trump rip Rosy Oddonell a new one and she didn't have any comebacks. He went up one side of her and down the other, and Oddonell started it, and she's a mean dyke.

• Josh
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

obama just goes on and on and on avoiding questions.

i think they should use an air horn to remind him the question every time he drifts for more than 30 seconds.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Obama.

I do believe Trump could help the economy better, but he seems too radical on social issues, like hard core right. Thats the only reason. If he was more moderate he would have m vote.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.