Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Psychic predicted winning lottery numbers?

I recently read that some African psychic named Dongo Remi predicted the winning lottery numbers for a couple in Australia. And that they won $2,000,000. Is this for real? Can a psychic really predict winning numbers or do some sort of lottery spell? Some people might say it is bad karma, but these people did it and won $2 mil so maybe they know something that we spiritual novices do not?

Articles where I read this:

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/article/2011/0...

• ?

Pure fantasy or pure advertising, or simply hoax. This is absolutely false.

Oh, you read it on Internet ? OK, don't lost your time : Internet is a trash can…

• hulme

Psychic Lottery Numbers

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I recently read that some African psychic named Dongo Remi predicted the winning lottery numbers for a couple in Australia. And that they won $2,000,000. Is this for real? Can a psychic really predict winning numbers or do some sort of lottery spell? Some people might say it is bad karma, but these...

Source(s): psychic predicted winning lottery numbers: https://tinyurl.im/e/psychic-predicted-winning-lot...

No, nobody can predict winning lottery numbers.

Some pretend psychic might make a lucky guess vary rarely -- just like some non-psychics do when they win the lottery.

Peace.

If a psychic could predict winning lottery numbers, how much would he charge? I'd play the Powerball and keep the entire amount for myself.

• Phoebe2 years agoReport

She did predicted winning for me too. But I want a big winning with 2 other lucky winners. I wrote the number I wanted somewhere. And I completely forgot about it until after winning. Nice huh?

You have to be joking, there are thousands of so called Psychics out there, if they really were then they would all be rich in worldly terms would';t they? They would know everything so would never have any problems either for they would have seen them coming. It is a terrible deception, the only way is through the light - not through the darkness. God is light in Him there is no darkness at all.If we claim to have fellowship with Him,yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth. But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin. If we claim to be without sin , we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make Him out to be a liar and His word has no place in our lives. God warns us to stay away from sorcery. May you not be deceived but find the truth and eternal life with treasures and riches in heaven that will last forever. God bless you.

People "predict" winning lottery numbers every day.

Source(s): According to your logic, lottery Quick-Pick at the register is 'psychic'. It's called random chance. Get to know it.
  • cosmo

An important aspect of scientific experiment: repeatability.

You may have noticed that the richest people in the world are not, generally speaking, psychics.

before or after the draw, many people have predicted the winning numbers of lotto, that's why they had the winning ticket

The lottery is rigged. All of them. The "psychic" was probably in on it.