Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 9 years ago

Google Chrome VS Mozilla Firefox?

WHICH IS MORE SECURE?

WHICH IS FASTER?

CHOOSE OUT OF THESE TWO.

Google Chrome

Mozilla Firefox

EXPLAIN WHY YOU CHOSE IS THE BETTER BROWSER.

THANK YOU.

well i choose Mozilla Firefox.... since it has more functions than Google Chrome

you can also use add-on and you can make your browser look better and have great functions

but i prefer Google chrome for speed and speed searching,recommended for newbies or for those who doesn't use the net often or use few sites

• Edwina

Definitely Firefox most of the time. Apple quit updating Safari. If it were updated for Windows, I'd use that a lot. I only use Chrome when I get a screwed up page that is intentionally written to not work with Firefox.

I used Firefox for a while but found it too slow I now use Google Chrome version 6 which is a lot quicker and easier for me to use.

I use both and I don't see but only very little difference. I do use Google Chrome mostly. Google Chrome loads faster for me. I like Google Chrome because it will open a web site automatically before I even get the web site typed into the address bar. Like you tube by the time I type in yo, you tube opens.

Source(s): Computer Tech

Do we have to use BIG LETTERS ?

I use FF (the latest version),because it has extensions that allow me to block every ad on the internet - Noscript and AdBlock Plus

Chrome isn`t nearly so efficient at blocking ads.That`s because google are a big company who have vested interests in you seeing ads (like their own ads for instance)

Firefox is quick enough for me.Chrome may have shaved a few milliseconds off rendering a web page,but we`re talking may be 1 second at most.

The best browser is Opera - i used to use it - but it crashes my computer for some strange reason.