Ladies would you date a guy who is on welfare?

Okay not just welfare but who is depressed/socially anxious/post traumatic stress disorder, never worked in his life, no car, doesn't care to go anywhere, he's on meds, cares mostly about himself, uses psychology to screw with your head, thinks he knows everything, hates his mother, calls his ex girlfriends... show more Okay not just welfare but who is depressed/socially anxious/post traumatic stress disorder, never worked in his life, no car, doesn't care to go anywhere, he's on meds, cares mostly about himself, uses psychology to screw with your head, thinks he knows everything, hates his mother, calls his ex girlfriends crazy (including me), gets mad at you for minor things, doesn't care to work, waiting to get social security, despises most people, and is just plain nutty.

However the good qualities are he's knowledgeable, sensitive lover, sweet in bed, and very funny.

Do you think you could put up with the first part? He's currently looking for a new victim, I mean girlfriend.
Update: Sugar and Spice- If you only knew of how he belittled my taste in everything and made me feel inferior. I get it, I shouldn't say these harsh things but they are reality. It was foul on my part when I failed to acknowledge how horribly he made me feel. I gave him all my time and affection but all it took was one... show more Sugar and Spice- If you only knew of how he belittled my taste in everything and made me feel inferior. I get it, I shouldn't say these harsh things but they are reality. It was foul on my part when I failed to acknowledge how horribly he made me feel. I gave him all my time and affection but all it took was one mistake for him to cast me aside. I didn't say I love you but rather I really like him/cared about him. I also told him love takes time but he thought I was foolish for my ideals. I don't want to be his therapist and he should try to help himself. He flat out wants to do absolutely nothing. Now he gets agitated when I ask if he wants to hang out. Too many times he calls me crazy and bipolar.