Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Quick, really Easy Survey =D.............?

1.do you like jazz?

2.if you answered yes do you like math too?

3.if you answered no to the first question do you dislike math?

4.do you believe in gender roles?

5.do you disapprove or approve of homosexuality?

6.are you atheist or theist?

7.do you think about death?

8.if you said yes how often?

9.do you live for today or the future?

10.if you are an atheist why do you honestly not believe in god? (ex: dont see any proof, if there was a god the world wouldnt be so bad, i believe evolution is more convincing, etc.)

11.if you are a theist do you like the color blue?

12.if you are an atheist do you celebrate holidays?

13.what is your favorite animal?

14.do you watch adult swims?

15.would you want to know the day of your death?

16.if you were to die in a few days what would you do with your time?

17.what did you think of this survey?

well 17 questions is quick to me :P

1. No, not really. I don't listen to it. It's not a bad genre of music though.

3.. Not that much anymore since I'm in college and have better people who demonstrate the lessons to me making it even easier for me to do better in the subject.

4. Don't think too much of it really.

5. Approve of it. It's people's business of the sexual orientation that they want to be. It's not my life.

6. A theist. I'm not an atheist where I don't believe in EVERY single thing.

7. Sometimes. Especially when I'm sad and lost some great people in my life.

8. Already mentioned it in number

7. But not a lot though.

9. The future.

11. I like it but it's not my favorite color.

13. A dolphin.

14. Yes. Sometimes when I get the chance. I even go to their official website as well.Mostly for the games.

15. If it wasn't considered a bad and sinful thing to know about my future quickly, then sure.

16. Eat pizza and Mcdonald's as much as I can. And also probably make a video about the real truth behind the public school systems with the real reason why kids get bullied or commit suicide. Ghetto people are the real problems to that madness.

17. It's okay. Kinda helped me to communicate a little better.

1.do you like jazz? No.

3.if you answered no to the first question do you dislike math? No.

4.do you believe in gender roles? No.

5.do you disapprove or approve of homosexuality? Approve.

6.are you atheist or theist? Atheist.

7.do you think about death? It is the (inevitable) termination of the biological functions which sustain an organism. I do not fear it.

8.if you said yes how often?

9.do you live for today or the future? Today.

10.if you are an atheist why do you honestly not believe in god? (ex: dont see any proof, if there was a god the world wouldnt be so bad, i believe evolution is more convincing, etc.) Firstly, I do not really care if a god truly does exist. One day I simply realized that I did not believe in God (I suppose for the lack of proof). I have always "believed" in evolution, even when I believed in God.

12.if you are an atheist do you celebrate holidays? Yes.

13.what is your favorite animal? This is a toughie. Hmmm, I have always been inexplicably fond of tigers.

14.do you watch adult swims? Yes.

15.would you want to know the day of your death? No...

16.if you were to die in a few days what would you do with your time? Be with friends and family.

17.what did you think of this survey? Meh.

• ?

1.do you like jazz? Uh... idk

2.if you answered yes do you like math too? I don't!

3.if you answered no to the first question do you dislike math? I do!

4.do you believe in gender roles? Yes.

5.do you disapprove or approve of homosexuality? I disapprove. It's not right.

6.are you atheist or theist? Christian.

7.do you think about death? Now and then.

8.if you said yes how often? See above.

9.do you live for today or the future? Today ^_^

10.if you are an atheist why do you honestly not believe in god? (ex: dont see any proof, if there was a god the world wouldnt be so bad, i believe evolution is more convincing, etc.) I'm not an atheist.

11.if you are a theist do you like the color blue? LOL I love the color blue.

12.if you are an atheist do you celebrate holidays? I am not an atheist.

13.what is your favorite animal? Wolf/Dog/Fox/Canines in general

14.do you watch adult swims? ... What?

15.would you want to know the day of your death? Eh, not really. It doesn't really matter to me. I'll die when I die. ^_^

16.if you were to die in a few days what would you do with your time? Hm... Probably not schoolwork. XD Uh . . . spend it all with my family and friends. :)

17.what did you think of this survey? It was sort of weird, but okay. Not a bad way to kill some time. XD

• Rene

1.do you like jazz? no

2.if you answered yes do you like math too? no

3.if you answered no to the first question do you dislike math? yes

4.do you believe in gender roles? no

5.do you disapprove or approve of homosexuality? no

6.are you atheist or theist? theist

7.do you think about death? sometimes

8.if you said yes how often? once a week

9.do you live for today or the future? today

11.if you are a theist do you like the color blue? yes

12.if you are an atheist do you celebrate holidays? im not an atheist

13.what is your favorite animal? dogs and lions

14.do you watch adult swims? HELL YEAH!

15.would you want to know the day of your death? yeah that way i'll have my funeral arrenged

16.if you were to die in a few days what would you do with your time? idk probably tell my friends that they are the best thing tht ever happened in my life.

17.what did you think of this survey? entertaining

1.do you like jazz? - its ok :D

2.if you answered yes do you like math too? - no i dont -_-

4.do you believe in gender roles? - no

5.do you disapprove or approve of homosexuality? - approve :D

6.are you atheist or theist? - umm catholic :L

7.do you think about death? - yess :(

8.if you said yes how often? - every other day

9.do you live for today or the future?- future

11.if you are a theist do you like the color blue? yes but depends on the shade

13.what is your favorite animal? cat :D

14.do you watch adult swims? - no, doesnt air on tv where i live

15.would you want to know the day of your death? - no i would go mad if i knew that

16.if you were to die in a few days what would you do with your time? - ah **** i dunno hi live spur of the moment while i can

17.what did you think of this survey? its good :D

1.do you like jazz? -jazz music no, but I like jazz dance

2.if you answered yes do you like math too? -NO

3.if you answered no to the first question do you dislike math? -YES

4.do you believe in gender roles? -ummm yeah?

5.do you disapprove or approve of homosexuality? -neither

6.are you atheist or theist? -theist

7.do you think about death? -yes

8.if you said yes how often? -every day

9.do you live for today or the future? -future

10.if you are an atheist why do you honestly not believe in god? (ex: dont see any proof, if there was a god the world wouldnt be so bad, i believe evolution is more convincing, etc.) -N/A

11.if you are a theist do you like the color blue? -yes

12.if you are an atheist do you celebrate holidays? -N/A

13.what is your favorite animal? -snow tiger

14.do you watch adult swims? -umm no

15.would you want to know the day of your death? -nope

16.if you were to die in a few days what would you do with your time? -prepare for my death

17.what did you think of this survey? -it was...different

1. Yes, I do.

2.No, I do not.

3.I answered yes.

4.I believe they exist.

5.Of course I approve of it.

6.I am an atheist.

7.Yes, sometimes.

8.I used to think about it a lot.

9.Definitely the future

10.I was not brainwashed as a child.

11.I'm an atheist and I like the color blue.

12.Yes, I do. Not all holidays are completely religious holidays.

13.Squids

14.Sometimes

15.Probably not

16. Live

17.Better than I expected.

Source(s): Cheers.

Q1: Not a huge fan. Hebrew names always look/sound extremely, well, foreign. As a middle name it's good but it's not one I would personally use. Q2: Officially I have been on Y/A! since 2010, in practice I've mostly only been on here in this last year. I visit the baby name section every day!(it's terrible...) Q3: The points are completely useless as far as I know and are only there to contribute to the addictiveness of this little social network. Again, I feel as if levels and Top Contributor statuses are just there to make us feel good about ourselves and keep us coming back. I personally have never gone beyond the limit set for level 1, I really didn't need the extra levels... That being said I love getting points :D Q4: I'm not very fond of overtly biblical names. When I hear Eve all I can think of is creationism... Eve is very a very pretty, feminine name. Francesca is a very handsome name and makes a good middle name for something as pretty as Eve. Q5: I really like Baby name games ^_^; only the really long detailed/complicated ones though, not the ones with names provided, the "name has to be four letters" types. Pretty sure that's "bad" or something but I find them extremely fun and love reading what other people put, I've found a couple names/combinations this way too. I also enjoy opinion questions, not just rating the names but the impression given by the name. Q6: Bad grammar/misspelled/all caps/desperate/demanding questions. Not really a question so much as how it's phrased. Q7: I answer way more questions than I answer! I really like points (even though they're useless) so I horde them. If i ask a question I have to answer at least three to get back my points :] Q8: Strong, Lovely, uncommon. Q9: I really don't know! I absolutely adore many of Mughain's, Mama Bear to Five's (I think she changed her name???), and Luisa's names. And that's all I can really remember ever going "wow" over, I'm sure there were more but I can't remember. Q10: l love all those names, especially Grayson. I'm not too sure about Harlo as the first name, Amanda is such a lovely name and I feel that Amanda Harlo flows nicer and also fits with the "theme" of the rest of the sib-set. Interesting survey, I liked it :)

1. Yes

2. No

3. Hate math

4. Not really..

5. Approve

6. Christian

7. Sometimes.. No like evryday

8. Every few weeks

9. Both

10. Chirp chirp

11.yea

12.

13. No favorite but I like platypus's and seahorses

14. Nope no tv

15. Sure

16. Whatever I wanted to do

17. Odd

You are right; that would be a quick survey to answer.