Is it weird to be almost 20 years old and a virgin? Never been kissed?

Hi. I'm 19 years old but I'll be 20 pretty soon. I've never had a boyfriend, I've never been kissed, and I'm a virgin. I've only been asked out twice. I found out that the average age of a first kiss is 12-13 years old and lost virginity is 17 years old. Do you think I'm too old to be a... show more Hi. I'm 19 years old but I'll be 20 pretty soon. I've never had a boyfriend, I've never been kissed, and I'm a virgin. I've only been asked out twice. I found out that the average age of a first kiss is 12-13 years old and lost virginity is 17 years old. Do you think I'm too old to be a virgin? Would you assume that I'm ugly or overweight because of this. (I weight 120 lbs. and I'm 5'7" so sometimes I think it's because I'm fat.

If you give me your e-mail address, do you think I could send you a photo of myself and you could rate me? This is embarrassing for me to talk about, but I feel really ugly all of the time, even though I've had people tell me I'm not. I actually cried today on the train home from school because I've been feeling so down and upset that no guy has ever liked me or wanted me. Please help me or give me some advice. I really need someone to talk to. Thank you.