promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
james asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 9 years ago

bookies accept wrong bet now change odds?

i placed a bet yesterday for schalke to go through to the next round at 2-1 knowing that inter need to score 4. i thought these odds were wrong as everywhere else they were 1-66. thuis morning coral told me that they had made a mistake and odds had been changed to 1-66.

i would have thought they have to take the odds of 2-1 by consumer rights. like in a shop when an item is priced wrong they have to accept that price.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favourite answer

They should accept that price .. but bookies will do what they do best and get out of it in any way possible when it comes to dodgy decisions etc.

I once had an each way double .. i placed the bet .. then a runner in one race pulled out so it was a win only race, my horse came second as at the time of my bet being placed the places paid out were 1,2 and due to the non runner they only paid out for the winner. I literally argued with them online for half an hour but to no avail.

Morale of the story .. they wont change their mind but if it was in their favour with the timing of the bet being placed they would definatley act differently than if it was in your favour. Try ask them why the mistake was made in the first place and whatever answer they give just tell them that all well and good but the fact is they accepted at 2/1 not 1/66

Hope it works out for you butty !! Fingers crossed.

Oh btw .... the 2/1 will probably be marked down as Schalke not to go through to the next round and they will say that the mistake was the labeling. That would seem a reasonable price if that was the case actually.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): 100% Success Winning Predictor : http://WinningPicks.oruty.com/?XFx
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Source(s): Earn a good income betting http://givitry.info/WinningSportsPredictions
  • 9 years ago

Most bookmakers (probably all) have a clause in their terms conditions which protects them from situations like this. When the odds are "obviously" too high they have a right to void any bets placed on the wrong odds. In this case, considering Inter need to score at least 4 at the donbass arena (Schalke's home ground) to go through, odds of 2/1 (3.00) on Schalke NOT to go through are waaaay too good and common sense would tell you there's a mistake there.

You accepted these terms and conditions and therefore there's nothing you can do about it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Game betting can be fun to complete but with this method https://tr.im/tpYxM , Zcodes System you will even have a wonderful addition to produce some added money.

The great thing about the Zcodes System is that even if you never seen a baseball or a golf sport in your entire life, you can follow the system's earning choices and earn money from activities you are maybe not obligated to watch, obviously seeing the actual activities you are betting on can be a enjoyment task but remember that a tennis sport can last up to 4-5 hours in some instances, the same of watching “The Master of the Rings”…

Using Z Signal System is much like having your own personal specialized staff of sports handicappers functioning often for you every day!

• Zoe
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Believing in god or not believing in god is not something that changes overnight. Although some people do makeup their mind from childhood, for most people, it's a long journey that starts with asking questions and not getting sufficiently satisfying answers, it's praying and not praying and noticing that there's no difference in the result between the 2 cases, it's about slowly starting to to believe in other things and noticing your life doesn't change, nor are you struck by lightning. You've opened your mind and are aware of the facts.. I'm guessing in some time you'll slowly stop believing in god, since it's practically impossible to believe in something when everything you know, every fact you learn, goes against your belief. In some cases of course, people still insist on believing in god despite everything, but that's usually out of blind faith and the fact that it's more comfortable to believe than not believe. The way this continues is up to you.

• 4 years ago

Activities betting can be quite a good way to generate an revenue and to really have the most useful chances to gain is if you are using this https://tr.im/LNlu9 , Zcodes System.

Zcodes System is in a position to collate information and is using the info to supply useful tips that tip the favor and chances towards the better.

With Zcodes System you will be a member of the elite team because Zcodes may convert your lifetime from among consistent loser to at least one of soon to be regular champion!

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

To predict game results you can use some reliable softwares that compare the stats for you to find those repeating patterns and trends. You can win with a high degree of probability (86.5%). A good site with a reliable method that you can test for free is http://sportbetting.toptips.org

• 9 years ago

its not unusual adn it stands in all bookies T&C

you just gotta know that odds had to be wrong

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.