Is it okay for a guy to wear a bra for support?

Is it okay for a guy to wear a bra for support? I weigh about 350 lb and as you could guess from this I don't get out of the house much as I have developed big man boobs and people laugh at me on the street. Last night I tried on my grandmother's bra and it fits really well and stops my manboobs hanging... show more Is it okay for a guy to wear a bra for support?
I weigh about 350 lb and as you could guess from this I don't get out of the house much as I have developed big man boobs and people laugh at me on the street.

Last night I tried on my grandmother's bra and it fits really well and stops my manboobs hanging so much and it is alot more comfortable for me to go walking instead of sitting in bed eating fried chicken. Is it socially acceptable to wear a bra or will I get bullied even more??