is it okay for a guy to wear a bra for support?

Is it okay for a guy to wear a bra for support?

I weigh about 350 lb and as you could guess from this I don't get out of the house much as I have developed big man boobs and people laugh at me on the street.

Last night I tried on my grandmother's bra and it fits really well and stops my manboobs hanging so much and it is alot more comfortable for me to go walking instead of sitting in bed eating fried chicken. Is it socially acceptable to wear a bra or will I get bullied even more??

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best answer

Because many people have the tendency to bully others that that different from the norm, chances are yes you will be bullied and/or picked on about it. That's not to say bullying is okay, because it's not. If you feel the need to wear one, then wear one. There are people who won't judge you. And the people who do probably aren't worth your time anyway.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

so you're a pregnant woman have a husband have a gf and also are a 350 lb man who needs to wear a bra?

lol... put your questions asked on "private" then try trolling :P

• 9 years ago

While you're at it, why don't your borrow your gran's orthopedic shoes? If you think people laugh at you for your weight, wait till they get a load of you in Grannie's undies.

Gad, I hope you're a troll.

• Liz
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Hey, whatever floats your boat.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 years ago

sure if you have man boobs...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.