Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

Gender Studies - Who's the better pretty boy - Brad Pitt or Rob Lowe?

I once heard that Donald Trump thought Rob Lowe "the prettiest man" he'd ever seen, and I have to go along with that. It doesn't get any more pretty/handsome than Rob Lowe. But Brad Pitt won People magazine's award for "sexiest man alive" at least once that I recall. If you have another pretty boy to mention, feel free. Watching old Montgomery Clift movies is pretty interesting--what a beautiful man he was.

I wish they could make a MANwich out of me. I'd die a happy man.

I like Rob Lowe better. I liked all those 80's stars like Michael J Fox, Corey Haim, Andrew McCarthy, Patrick Swayze and Emilio Estevez.

• ...

To be honest I think Brad Pitt is gross and Rob Lowe is okay. I thought he was b*tchin' in the 80's. I think Ryan Reynolds is the hottest celebrity alive right now. :D

johnny defffffffff. no longer. he hates that comprehensive exceptionally boy outlook. brad pit... yeahh i could say so i think of thats a million/2 the reason he gets employed. ans david beckham, perhaps because of the fact he's large warm and he poses lots for a soccer participant

Not a pretty boy but a man - Rutger Hauer - I would do Rutger but Brad and Rob - Nah! They don't do a thing for me.

Brad Pitt was in Fight Club. He's too awesome to be a pretty boy.