What do you think of this piece of writing?

I did this in a few minutes but a lot of it was already in my head it was just getting it on paper. It's not going to be really great because I haven't had days to plan it out. It's basically my thoughts about an experience of mine so it's not really a story but the way I've written it I'd... show more I did this in a few minutes but a lot of it was already in my head it was just getting it on paper. It's not going to be really great because I haven't had days to plan it out. It's basically my thoughts about an experience of mine so it's not really a story but the way I've written it I'd like to know what other people think.

Now, I don’t know much. I’m not an expert on anything. I can’t tell you every single winner of the Olympics for the last 20 years in consecutive order; I can’t speak Dutch or recite the periodic table by heart. What I do know though is that I shouldn’t be alive. It’s not that I don’t deserve to be alive or I don’t want to be alive but if you count the odds of what happened to me I should never have survived much past one year old. I should be in heaven or wherever waiting for the Earth to need my spirit again, waiting to be attached to some mapped out life here on Earth. Certainly, I shouldn’t be here. When I was one year old I had an Epileptic seizure, the exact cause of my Epilepsy is still one of those great mysteries in our family. I stopped breathing and my heart stopped for about three minutes. Now in my infinite curiosity I have looked the odds of surviving something like that up. One in 100 million or so if I so happen to remember correctly. I like to think of my survival in one of two ways depending on my mood at the time. Either I am very lucky, am here for a reason and must be destined to do something worthwhile in my life or I am an entirely unlucky human being and am destined to die young so I’d better do something with my life quick smart. Whichever it is the thing is, I’m here now. For better or for worse.

What do you think?