what scary movie ever actually scared you?

some movies disturb me but they dont really ever scare me.

Once when I was about 10 I saw "The incredible two headed transplant", and "The house that dripped blood" with my freinds. I was a little scared that night, but not for long after. It was more scary to go on camping hikes in the summer in the woods behind our houses.

• Powow
    Favorite Answer

I basically watch every scary movie that was ever made so I don't get scared but when I was young Poltergeist affected me

The movie birds from the 60's by Alfred Hitchcock. I was like 7 when I saw it. It scared the crap out of me. Now I realize how fake it looks

• Paranormal Activity XD

This one scared me when I was a kid but now it just creeps me the f**# out! It was called It by Stephen King. I couldn't sleep for days because of the movie. I still can't! King is genius.

• Ducky

Silent Hill

Jeepers Creepers (couldn't sleep for a week)

Paranormal Activity (couldn't sleep for a night, because I was way older)

The Texas Chansaw Massacre: The Beginning (2006) (couldn't sleep for a month)

I've seen over 600 horror movies and these movies really affected my sleep patterns.

They all kinda scare me, but the worst were When a stranger calls, The Messengers, and The Others (only because I watched that when I was 10)

Stephen King's "Rose Red" tv movie.....it's like 5 hours long. It's scary as hell

• ?

ALMOST ALL SCARY MOVIES SCARE ME.

haha i hate scary movies! Shutter, The Grudge, Paranormal Activity

alot of things just scare me :(

• Paranormal Activity. No joke I didn't sleep for like 6 months. I don't watch scary movies :\