18 year old girl- I'm trying to figure out what the doctors can't?

About a year and a half ago (August of 2009) I got a concussion from being hit really hard in the face and hit my head on the ground and passed out. But through other series of events, I was also diagnosed with PTSD and severe depression a couple months later. The December following me getting a concussion, I... show more About a year and a half ago (August of 2009) I got a concussion from being hit really hard in the face and hit my head on the ground and passed out.
But through other series of events, I was also diagnosed with PTSD and severe depression a couple months later.
The December following me getting a concussion, I started having very sudden, sharp, and short headaches in my temples, however, it would only be in one temple at a time and last for 10 to 20 seconds, but the pain was sharp enough to make me cry in public.
Starting around the same time as those headaches, I also started feeling like I'm having out of body experiences a lot with just every day stuff. Like I'll randomly just start spacing out but it pretty much happens every day.
*Now to real time* All I have energy for is just laying in bed. I'm not even tired, I just don't feel like doing much of anything. I still get the headaches a lot and I'm still having that out of body feeling constantly. I feel like I've lost all of my emotions, my grandma's neighbor committed suicide yesterday and I couldn't even express that I was sad.
The doctor put me on Trazodone for anxiety and sleep, but it makes me really sick to my stomach and she said she didn't want to try giving me anything else. Oh, and I had an MRI but it came back normal.

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with me? I feel like a freaking mental case and I know that the stuff that I feel IS NOT normal. Is it something to do with the concussion that I got? Or is this something that's depression related?

Please get back to me :/ Serious answers only please.