How do I cover up cuts?

I started to cut my wrists like 3 days ago but now I noticed how stupid that idea was. I will never do it again, so do not tell me cutting is not good because I know that and I stopped before I got addicted. But now I have wounds on my wrists ( 3 scars 2 are about 1 1/2 cm and 1 of them is about 2 cm long) And I... show more I started to cut my wrists like 3 days ago but now I noticed how stupid that idea was. I will never do it again, so do not tell me cutting is not good because I know that and I stopped before I got addicted. But now I have wounds on my wrists ( 3 scars 2 are about 1 1/2 cm and 1 of them is about 2 cm long) And I don't want anyone to see them because in my class, if you see someone with a scratch on there wrist everyone thinks he or she is emo. Or if somebody has an elastic bandage on his or her wrist, everybody would think she or he cuts or self and wants to hide it. How should I cover up my wounds?

oh and long arms, is not so good here, its really hot in the moment.

(EXTRA BIG: I DO NOT CUT ANYMORE AND NEVER WILL!!!!!)
Update: im a girl and the wounds are about in the middle of the lower arm
Update 2: I dont think self harmers are emo, my classmates do.