Zoloft/Sertraline Panic?

I'm in a right state right now. here goes, yesterday (tuesday 22) i had an appointment to see my GP at 12:30pm to pick up my repeat prescription for zoloft/sertraline/lustral. As i arrived there at 12:30, i was told that they had shut for the day, because the staff were on a training course or something like... show more I'm in a right state right now. here goes, yesterday (tuesday 22) i had an appointment to see my GP at 12:30pm to pick up my repeat prescription for zoloft/sertraline/lustral. As i arrived there at 12:30, i was told that they had shut for the day, because the staff were on a training course or something like that. anyhow, it was shut, and i had no way of getting my prescription. its now 23:15 (im in the UK) and i have been all day without my dose. The last i took was at 11:00am on Monday 21st. That means i have been 36 hours without my dose. They said come back in the morning, which i will, tommorow. But tonight i have been having dizzy spells, and wierd spasms in my head. I am so worried as i have Severe OCD, and depression. i have never missed my dose, and i have been on them since July 2010. never in that time have i missed a single day. Im so worried, im getting panic attacks etc. i was wondering if anyone could tell me how long the dose takes to flush/empty from your blood/body. As i said before, its been 36 hours. Please Help.

P.S. the dosage is 50mg, but im really on 150mg, but i ran out of 100mg tablets over the weekend so i had to take one 50mg on sunday, and one 50mg on monday.