Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

do female vampires menstruate?

if so, can they just sort of feed on themselves?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

What in the six levels of hell would cause someone to pose such an asinine question? Seeing as the vampire is a mythological creature, it is up to the storyteller/interpreter to decide such a thing, not that it matters. It's hard to imagine an intelligent conversation about vampiric menstruation.

• 10 years ago

They do, but they don't drink their own blood. First of all, a vampire needs someone else's blood. Otherwise they could easily just bite their own arms or something. Second of all, it's not just plain blood that comes out during a woman's period, it's the outer lining of her uteras. It probably doesn't taste very good.

Source(s): Hungry yet?
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

They menstruate year round

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

No, after a particular age you don't have menstural anymore I think its between 30 - 50 years. so before that.......ugh, I think it would be gross if they did.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

all depends on what kind of vampires your talking about. i wouldn't think so

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

dead things don't menstruate. besides, it's mostly mucous, not blood.

• 10 years ago

Depends what book series you're reading, and whether you're on TS3 or not.

Source(s): Moi.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

No, it's not possible, Their hearts don't function so how could there be blood?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I'll ask my supervisor

• 10 years ago

vampire tea bag....enough said huh.....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.