Do you think its stupid when "haters" say Triple H only won the World Title because he married Stephanie?

They got married in 2003. He won the the Royal Rumble in 2002, more than a year before they were married. He won the 1997 KOTR, 6 YEARS before they were married. He won his first World Title at WM18, which occured in 2002, BEFORE they were married. So please, tell me, how does he marrying Stephanie have ANYTHING... show more They got married in 2003.

He won the the Royal Rumble in 2002, more than a year before they were married. He won the 1997 KOTR, 6 YEARS before they were married. He won his first World Title at WM18, which occured in 2002, BEFORE they were married. So please, tell me, how does he marrying Stephanie have ANYTHING at all to do with him being a multiple-time World Champion and main eventing permanently?

From 1999 and onwards, he became one of top heels in the WWE. Many legends have praised Triple H for his passion for the business. Even the WWE knew that Triple H was a total package and had the "it" factor. What else? He has drawing power. He can draw money from merchandise and fans wanting to see him (as a heel, they wanted someone to beat the hell out of him because he was probably the most hated at the time). Would he still have gotten 13 total championships? Yes. Here's something I'm going to throw out, though. Triple H didn't get power because he married Stephanie, he already had power. Most veterans like Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Triple H and hell, even Edge have power backstage. It's just the fact that some won't use that power and some will. Wrestlers earn their power from the amount of time they've spent in the business or how much work they've put in. Hunter marrying Stephanie is totally irrelevant.

I would like to hear your opinion on this.
Update: @ Gold Standard, you just got told by I'm not here (The Colony). Read his TRUE answer you dumbass!

Didn't you notice Triple H was on the rise in like 96-97 before he and Stephanie even started dating? Even if he NEVER married Steph he would have still been as big as he is today.