Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 9 years ago

Do you hate or love Emma Watson's haircut?

I hate her short hair. It reminds me of Mia Farrow. Ugh. Emma Watson should not emulate Victoria Beckham. It's like when Katie Holmes got her hair cut short. Ick.

Remember Ashley Tisdale before her nose job? I liked her. But her nose job is awful. Don't they know that obsession with noses goes nowhere. Michael Jackson taught us that years ago.

I'm not a big fan of her haircut either but if you really respect her as a great actress and a decent person, then you need to respect the fact that during the whole time when harry potter was being filmed, she had to have her usual hair. Think about how you would feel. She wants to change and have a different image because all those years she had the same hair style.

I love Emma Watson and I think she's absolutely gorgeous but she looked so much better with long hair :/

I love it..

Her hair was really nice before, but her reason for cutting it was good. Because of the Harry Potter series, she wasn't allowed to get a tan, cut her hair, colour her hair or anything like that. So now that it's over, she wanted to do a big change to it.

• I also did not like it she was most smarter than other actress before her hair cut.

Oh god I hate her new haircut! Its so non feminine on her! I don't know why all these pretty girls are cutting they're hair uber short it does not look good long hair is pretty

• V

hate it. her with longer hair was a 8-9/10 now shes a flat 6

Same, I hate it too. She, in my opinion, was much hotter with the long hair. I, personally, don't like girls with short hair.

i love it. its delicious!! she was made to not cut her hair the entire time she worked on hp movies, so i can see why shed wanna chop it all off. =0>

she looks like twiggy! love it

Source(s): being amazingly beautiful 100% of my life

I agree with you, I hate it also. It took many years off her, she looks 15 yrs older!