McDonalds Interview Questions??????????

Well i dropped off my resume at McDonalds yesterday and today they gave me a call and asked to interview me on monday at 3:00pm. What kind of questions will they ask. I am 16 years old. Don't worry im very hygienic so i will dress nicely. Just wondering what kind of questions they ask there. Any ideas.

McDonalds? Well put it this way, the questions wont exactly be difficult...can you breathe in an out?, Can you count to 10? that sort of thing...

Seriously though, it will more than likely be things like...Tell me a time when you worked as part of a team and Tell me about a time you had to solve a problem. That sort of thing. The trick with answering this type of question is to a) be honest (don't try and blag - even McDonalds interviewers have experience and can spot a blagger) b) make the example recent and c) explain what happened and what the outcome was.

Ok so 2 days ago I got called next day I had the interview and well interview not how I expected she just asked me to sit down and she asked me how was I and she explained that McDonalds has a special way of doing interviews. She gives you a binder and a sheet in the binder is the questions in the sheet its your answer (Multiple choice) Wash your face and teeth and comb your hair don't dress FANCY dont dress BAD either like too casual.... Wear some jeans a good clean shirt and runners your done. Most of all RELAX its nice experience and I am 15 and it was my first one :) Best of Luck.

Source(s): Personal Experience

Hours of availability, why do you want to work there, what are your flaws, what are you best at, why do you think you will be a good part of the team, what kind of service have you had there in the past, what kind of people skills you have, do you like working alone or with a team, how are you with handling money, will you pass a drug test, stuff like that. Make sure to do your hair nice and wear something with a collar (for Mcdonald's you could probably get away with a polo) Hope I helped!

• H

Dressing well doesn't have a lot to do with hygiene. If you're worried about that...then bathe, wash your face and brush your teeth. Make sure your nails are clean.

They could ask you any number of questions...the most common for any interview is "Tell us a little about yourself".

If you want to know about typical job questions (and most of them are common to all companies), then go to a search engine and type in "job questions" or "interview questions for a job". You'll get a better idea of what they might ask.

Make sure you're honest, keep eye contact, ask questions, and have a firm handshake.

Mostly they'll be questions to determine how mature you are and if you're a good worker. Such as, "why should we hire you for this job?", "Why do you want to work here?", "What do you know about the company?"

Just create some answers to lots of questions so you do not have to stumble when asked. Also, rehearse, rehearse, rehearse.

Medical history, previous jobs, family. simple things