Are all women prostitutes?

Prostitute - person who offers sexual intercourse in return for payment. Nope, of course not. Got your attention though. However, in a marriage (usually many years into the marriage) a loving and devoted husband will still have sex with his wife purely because he loves her dearly and still finds her attractive,... show more Prostitute - person who offers sexual intercourse in return for payment.

Nope, of course not. Got your attention though. However, in a marriage (usually many years into the marriage) a loving and devoted husband will still have sex with his wife purely because he loves her dearly and still finds her attractive, despite having put on a few pounds and taking less pride in her appearance. Yet at this same stage in the marriage, a wife will almost only ever have sex if her husband buys her a gift or does her a favour? Why do women of a certain age expect flowers, or a surprise gift, or a romantic meal out before they put out? As far as I’m concerned this is basically a form of prostitution. Women know what men want, and how to exploit that. I know this comment will anger a lot of women, and I know not all women are like this (to those women, I apologise) but men never expect things in return for sex... Well, nothing but our wife’s unconditional love and happiness...