How do I un-install Norton Antivirus?

I recently got my computer wiped, as a result of Norton's complete inability to detect or get rid of viruses. After getting it back with factory settings, I installed the free version of AVG. Only problem is, Norton comes pre-installed on my computer. It kept coming up with dialogue boxes asking me to... show more I recently got my computer wiped, as a result of Norton's complete inability to detect or get rid of viruses. After getting it back with factory settings, I installed the free version of AVG.

Only problem is, Norton comes pre-installed on my computer. It kept coming up with dialogue boxes asking me to activate Norton, which I always clicked out of. Long story short, I accidentally click on "yes, activate Norton", which is exactly what I wanted not to do.

Since it's a bad idea to have more than one Anti-Virus software at the same time, and I hate Norton, how does one completely expunge all traces of that sorry excuse for a program off my computer?