Jobs/careers involving art?

I've been thinking a lot about my future lately, and I've always wanted to do something to do with art. I like the idea of photography, but I know that's a difficult thing to get settled with.

Could you please list some jobs involving art? I'm not really interested in things like graphic design as much, I like physical art - like painting, drawing etc.

I've thought about becoming an art teacher, but what's the pay?

Thankyou!

• Jan409

It would help if you told us what age you were, where you are located and what experience and qualifications you have in the area of Art

My son is a community Art teacher

He works in an Art Centre which is run for the community and he teaches all age groups

From young pupils, to teenagers, adults and the elderly

He has 2 Art diplomas, plus qualifications in Performing arts and music

He also sells art online, mostly acrylics and ink drawings

He also has a website and blog

To be an art teacher will depend on where you live, but you 'may' have to have a degree in Art

followed by a teaching qualification

Source(s): uk

I know one recent college art grad that went into art program management. Another that works in a gallery and is a certified "art mover". They don't let just anyone move that million dollar stuff! Go to a local gallery and ask around - you might just get a summer job that will inspire you!

• Wendy

stage decorator for a dramatic reenactment of WWII?