mixed race girl/white guy...............:)?

I'm mixed race black caribbean and white and people think i'm strange when they find out that i'm only attracted to white guys. Other girls even white girls call me weird because of it, even though black men with white women is common.

This one black boy asked me out once and I really did like him, had he been white i would have said yes, he asked me why, i told him the truth and he accused me of being a racist. (which is amusing as half my family is black)

Why do you think there aren't many black or mixed race women with white men?

Also I personally didn't think i was racist but now i'm sure, what do you think ?

I'll say sorry know if for some reason my question has offended anyone form any race, haha :)

It's not racist that you don't feel attracted to certain people... That's just nature. If you find white men more attractive, then that's just the way it is. There's nothing wrong with that.

I think that there aren't as many interracial couples mainly because of a difference in culture. Black culture and white culture can be very different sometimes, and this difference can make commonality difficult.

Personally, I'd date a woman of any race if she had a pretty face and a great personality.

Good luck.

I think thats completely normal that you like white men because opposites do attract. I think it might also depend on your genes as well. You are Defo NOT racist.. I'm a british born asian (pakistani) and I had mutual feelings with this arabic guy and we were attracted towards each other, well it was a crush. He went to University early and I don't see him anymore. I don't like anyone now in the way I liked him. Sometimes when I look at someone a stranger I feel that its him. This has happened a few times. But it was a mistake that I liked him. I never did in the first place I only started liking him when he liked me.

Regarding guys from my own race/ethnic group/background I would say I get along with them as friends, but to be honest I've never actually have been attracted to anyone in particular. But I have found that some of them are good looking, but I don't have feelings for them for a long time. I have seen many black or mixed race women with white men together as couples and some even marry. :)

• Lozza

I don't think you're being racist, you like what you like, right? I'm not quite sure why it's uncommon to see a black/mixed race woman with a white man, might just be that it's uncommon for the two to find the other attractive, but that's not to say it doesn't happen. I have a mixed race friend who's been dating her white boyfriend for going on 5 years, so it definitely happens. Don't worry about what other people think. You can't help who you are. :)

If you intend to learn to take a woman from a man who's definitely worthless, and how to turn that girl in to a sweetheart then you require that manual https://tr.im/cIots to succeed.

With Tao of Badass boo you'll learn all of the tell-tale signs that a person is actually enthusiastic about you and not just seeking to incorporate yet another pal to her list. It's once you know you've prevailed for making her involved that you get in for the kill.

With Tao of Badass eBook you are certain to get the step-by-step means of slipping in love for girls, the first signals that she's putting you on “pal zone” and how to improve that, the 3 stage test women subconsciously put you through, the 4 stage method women use whenever choosing to rest with you, attractive body language, good gestures and dominant body language and much more.

If you wish to learn to take a lady from a guy who's absolutely useless, and how to turn that lady in to a partner then you require this manual https://tr.im/DNtbL to succeed.

With Tao of Badass boo you'll learn all of the tell-tale signs that a person is actually thinking about you and not only seeking to include still another buddy to her list. It's when you know you have succeeded to make her interested that you go in for the kill.

With Tao of Badass eBook you will get the step-by-step means of falling in passion for girls, early signs that she's getting you on “friend zone” and how to alter that, the 3 step test women subconsciously place you through, the 4 stage process girls use when choosing to sleep with you, fascinating body gestures, positive gestures and dominant gestures and significantly more.

Oh, this is just bull. Contrary to popular beliefs, personality is a huge factor that determines whether a girl wants to be with a guy. Stop moping, get out there, and pursue.

you're not racist and there's nothing wrong with you. It's okay for black men to prefer white woman but not okay for a black woman to prefer white men? See how backwards and unfair that is. Who gives a rusty f*ck what anyone thinks. You don't have to change for anybody. I'm a white guy and Im mainly into brown latina women! So what

Source(s): VIVA BEBE GRINGO

1

Source(s): Ultimate Attraction Guide http://emuy.info/GetEveryGirlEasily/?sQcn

Come on now .. this is 2011, who wants to be with boring white males now days?

Typical 'not racist' *sarcasm* person