Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 9 years ago

Is it bad that I dislike Sundays?

Don't get me wrong, i don't dislike it because it's the Sabbath, because Sundays are fine until I get back from church in the afternoon and evening. The afternoon is so depressing, thinking of having to go back to school tomorrow and not much exciting happens. Today I couldn't go to church because my parents and sister are sick, so the dread will set in early. I guess just tell me how you feel about Sunday. Not the religious aspect, but aren't they depressing?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best answer

I used to feel the same way, even though I'm not at school anymore. Somehow, mondays seem so dreadful to us. Having to get up early again, thinking about potential stresses of work or school, thinking of how many days to go till weekend... Well, I try to work on it though. I count my blessings and try to make my mondays fun and positive. I hope you can find something good about the beginning of the week, or maybe keeping yourself busy till then could help. Like reading a good book that will keep your mind busy and off the useless worries.

Blessings~

• Nikki
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

No, I hate Sundays for the same reason.

Why don't you go to church by yourself (unless it takes to drive there is a different story)?

• kopin
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

communicate to your dad and notice if he will plead your case jointly with your mom. At 14, you're nonetheless legally your mum and dad' accountability, despite if, you're additionally the right age to question, type your very own evaluations and assume lifelike responses ("because of the fact I reported so" isn't probable lifelike). that's possible that the character of your mom's ideals skill she "fears" to your "soul" in case you do not persist with some form of non secular path. which would be an rather perplexing nut to crack. stable success! you additionally can coach your mom and grandparents which you're a ethical, upstanding member of society with the aid of your movements and words -- without going to church.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Oh my god! i feel like this too. i also hate getting up early. Its because you have enjoyed your weekend. so just make sunday great aswell!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I hate sundays too. Everything is closed or closes early, except of course for my job. -_-

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It's depressing to know that people still go to church to worship a nonexistent deity.

Source(s): god is not real.
  • 9 years ago

end of the weekend and the start of the school/working week

• 9 years ago

i actually agree. sundays are depressing

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.