how do i become pregnant faster?

my husband and i would like to start a family. how can i become pregnant faster. we try and try but nothing yet.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best answer

only way to get pregnant is to have sex. and a lot of it. but mostly you want to do it around the time you ovulate. you have a 20% chance of pregnancy every month. the longer you've been trying the more likely you are to getting pregnant. good luck.

• Louise
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Try searching for an ovulation calendar online and there you will find the days in which you are most fertile and even the exact day you will ovulate. Then just have unprotected sex in between those days. Also try not to stress about it too much about it and just let it happen. Best of luck for you =).

• 9 years ago

Along with sex during ovulation, eat healthy take a multi vitamin walk or exercise daily cut out caffeine and drink plenty of water

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

There are some who take thngs for granted we r here to help each other than discouraging. Type that on google it wil tel u. All the best.

Source(s): Ttc# 1
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Type that into google and you will get some very in depth things to do and explain it all...

• 9 years ago

**** into a bucket 100 times then suck it all up with a giant syringe then blast it all into your vag. guaranteed to get you pregnant with a high chance of having 30 kids at once!

Source(s): Personal Experience
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm sorry there's nothing else you can do but DO IT

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.