What are your HONEST OPINIONS on both VINCE McMAHON and TRIPLE H..? + *TWO Bonus Questions* Inside..?

* Positive or negative.. what ever you would like.. what are your opinions on the Chairman of World Wrestling Entertainment Vince McMahon and his son-in-law Triple H..? You may have different opinions on than the other.. but I want to hear them.. it's your opinion..

BQ - Who do you enjoy watching wrestling with the most, if anyone..? Why do you like watching with that person..?

BQ2 - Who is your favourite wrestler that has passed away..?

I always liked Vince Mcmahon and I always defended him. I think he is an okay business man, and he still knows how to hook the audience during Wrestlemania time. I still think sometimes he is "stuck in the past", but besides that, he's still is a great man. I don't know him personally, so I can say he's a jerk or anything like that. However, he needs to show women's wrestling more respect. The same thing goes with mid carders and tag teams. I don't know why he must think that they are not important. He should just balance that out. He loves the big guys for some reason.

Triple H has ALWAYS earned my respect. I will ALWAYS defend him. He earned his spot for working hard, not sleeping with the bosses daughter. Triple H is amazing and I hope he takes over if something were to happen to Vince. I think Triple H is an honest man in real life. He seems cool off camera. I don't think he buries anyone nor holds anyone back. He was blowing up before he met Stephanie. Plus it's no body's business who he sleeps with or marries. I'd like like to see him have more creative power too. I'm pretty sure he'll come up with some awesome stuff. Triple H also seems like a guy that doesn't take any crap from anyone, and I love that about him too. Much love to Triple H aka future hall of famer.

BQ: I watch wrestling with my older brother. We've been watching together for over 13 years. It's really fun watching it with him because we both love wrestling. He's the main reason why I started watching wrestling. I'm glad he got me into wrestling. He told me a lot of history about wrestling also and I thank him for that.

BQ2: In all honesty out of all the wrestlers that have died, none of them were my favorite. If I had to pick one that I was going to like a lot it would have to be Eddie Guerrero. I was starting to like him and I was interested in his storyline with Batista, but all of a sudden he died. I was sad and angry at the same time. He wasn't my favorite, but I was starting to like his two faced heel character, it was growing on me. It's a shame what happened to him. May he rest in peace.

Mr. Vincent Kennedy McMahon is a powerful and a very successful wealthy

businessman. He really worked hard to get where he's at today from what the

Wwe was in the 80's, 90's to this present time. He built this wrestling empire

by putting himself out there being a commentator, promoter and a fair owner.

I think he's a good man and a very creative genius in this wrestling industry.

Triple H "The Game" is a good wrestler. I don't know why some people would

say that Triple H is at where he's at today because he married the the bosses

daughter Stephanie McMahon-Levesque. I don't think that's the case. Triple H

was already a top heel in the late 90's going in the start of the new millennium

he was Triple H "The Game" a top monster heel in his prime and he had many

great rivalries in wrestling with Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Undertaker,

Kane and Mankind. I think Triple H is at where he's at today because Triple H

worked his way up the corporate ladder and he was noticed and considered for

those pushes. Triple H is cool and he's one of my most favorite pro wrestlers.

BQ:) I don't really have a favorite wrestler per-say I'm just a fan of wrestling and

I enjoy seeing all kinds of wrestling they have to be good wrestling matches too

I prefer not to see boring matches. I'm fan of all of the wrestling promotions they

got today WWE, TNA, ROH, DGUSA, AAA, CMLL, CHIKARA and ect. ect. ect.

BQ:) Eddie Guerrero. Eddie Guerrero one of the greatest professional wrestlers

of all time and one of greatest Luchadors of all time. I was a fan of his and I did

like to watching his matches in WWE, WCW and ECW. When Eddie Guerrero

past away that was one of the saddest times in professional wrestling.

@Ms. Lol: Wow I'm surprised how this section has really been slow. When I'd

asked a question before I would get 10-12 very good answers now I'm lucky if I

get 5 good answers if that many people answer the question well anyway I got

some questions posted up if you got some spare time these y/a questions are

available to be answered. I've gotten very few good answers to these questions.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AljAG...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuuMx...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmrK....

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Atyal...

Im not to over with Vince these days considering he's always stubborn with the script and wants things HIS way, if he doesn't get his way I'd guarantee you Vince would be pissed off for a matter of days. I guess the only problem I have with Vince is his constant favoritism and pushing Cena and making the same feuds and same matches that we've seen for awhile, like the only reason why Christian isn't being pushed is because of Vince McMahon, when he jumpshipped to TNA and came back he got 2 ECW title reigns but I don't consider them an official world title reign in the WWE considering that title was apart of the old ECW, without Vince Christian would be World Champ by now without a doubt.

For HHH I have no complaints for him, except that him marrying Stephanie was the best move he made considering it got him all those title reigns and pushes. If he never married Stephanie HHH would probably be gone by now.

BQ: With my friends because they really get into the matches, they mark out for every match basically.

BQ2: Eddie Guerrero, I enjoyed his matches and I wished he was still alive today, because he and Chavo could be Tag Team Champions right now, but things happen for a reason, since Eddie died Chavo has been jobbing or in the cruiserweight title hunt.

I have respect for both of them but Vince McMahon in my opinon should pay

attention moreto the younger SuperStars like Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, etc.

because they have true potential to be a great wrestler someday and Vince is

mainly focusing on Randy Orton, John Cena, The Miz, etc.

BQ- My 5 year old brother, he just get's so into it. If Randy Orton looses a match

he'll scream at the TV, and boo's wrestlers like he's actually at the show.

It's pretty entertaining..

BQ2- Mr. Perfect. He's one of my favorite wrestlers of all time.

He was just an amazing wrestler,and had such great motivation from the crowd. R.I.P.

• ?

Vince McMahon is my God, the soul reason wrestling is the way it is today in the mainstream.

Vince is the ultimate legend of legends.

Triple H is amongst the smartest wrestlers in terms of on screen wrestling there's ever been. He has created more main eventers and put more people over in WWE than anyone else, he's such a big name that until you face him you will never exceed as a main eventer unless you take the same path as him like Edge did.

He's much more effective as a heel.

BQ. I watch wrestling each and every week with my wife and 4 year old daughter. My Daughter doesn't like Cena by the way haha! She likes to imitate Randy Orton.

BQ2. My favourite wrestler who passed away is Owen Hart. He was always just Owen, as in himself, a personality that triggered emotion like none other. His wrestling combination of technical and high flying remains amongst the elite greatest of its kind.

Owen Hart is a winner! WOOOO!

• cmp

I'm a fan of Vince, not really that of Triple H's though.

BQ: I'm the only one out of everyone I know that watched wrestling. None of my friends, family, etc watch it.

BQ2: Eddie Guerrero

I like them both. They are both great. I am a big fan of Triple H and he is my favorite wrestler currently (Shawn Michaels is my all time favorite).

BQ: Who do you enjoy watching wrestling with the most, if anyone..? Why do you like watching with that person..? My dad and my brother but only sometimes. Most of the time I just watch it on my own and I do also like it like that.

BQ2: Who is your favourite wrestler that has passed away? Eddie Guerrero. Pure genius. Great guy, great on the mic and in the ring. He was just great.

I dont like either of them, sure Triple H is a good wrestler, but i just didnt like the way that Triple H took his injury, and how he spent his time.

I enjoy watching wrestling by myself

Eddie Guerrero

Source(s): My awesome brain of awesomeness