What are your HONEST OPINIONS on both VINCE McMAHON and TRIPLE H..? + *TWO Bonus Questions* Inside..?

* Positive or negative.. what ever you would like.. what are your opinions on the Chairman of World Wrestling Entertainment Vince McMahon and his son-in-law Triple H..? You may have different opinions on than the other.. but I want to hear them.. it's your opinion.. BQ - Who do you enjoy watching wrestling... show more * Positive or negative.. what ever you would like.. what are your opinions on the Chairman of World Wrestling Entertainment Vince McMahon and his son-in-law Triple H..? You may have different opinions on than the other.. but I want to hear them.. it's your opinion..

BQ - Who do you enjoy watching wrestling with the most, if anyone..? Why do you like watching with that person..?

BQ2 - Who is your favourite wrestler that has passed away..?