Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 9 years ago

Will you vote for Obama in the next election?

if me, no way, for the following reasons;

- Stupid: What kind of an idiot president visits all the European WW2 monuments ending with a speech saying "We hope to follow Germany's example" in Berlin

- Ignorant: What kind of an idiot snubs the UK (BP oil spill emphasizing the British in BP when it is a 51% US 49% UK enterprise)

- Arrogant: What kind of a doughnut forces a compulsory *SOCIALIST/COMMUNIST* health care system down US free market throats that is actually more expensive than the commercial health package?

- Vulgar: What kind of an idiot, invites Wonda Sykes (she's cool btw) to his inauguration party? I mean its a no brainer, Wonda Sykes only does, adult humor, any halfwit would understand her humor is inappropriate (especially referring to kidney failure etc...) when she will attack other politicians. Just goes to show how dirt class he really is.

A diplomatic crisis in his own right: What kind of Waldo president starts by snubbing all its key allies (Isreal, UK etc...) then attacks China for it's human rights (CIA agents arrested and found guilty in Italy, guilty of waterboarding, Wikileaks publicized cables etc... highlighting the US empire etc...). Ironically he then is over in China begging for loans and increased trade to overcome the US deficit which has been the highest of ALL TIME! Not really the ideal time to insult nations where you need the trade bias. Twerp!

So for all these reasons I feel we lost our chance with another Clinton. Bill was amazing! Needless to say he put the US historically in one of its best economic and diplomatic conditions ever, with a 3 trillion trade surplus. Don't forget it was his wife that helped him a lot of the way and they share a similar train of thought. So don't you think we missed it with having the first woman president than the first black? Personally, I believe Obama has personally ruined any chance of their being a 2nd black president at least for the next 100 years he's screwed it for the ethnics.

pretty sure the same people who ran the bush years are still controlling so much as to negate anything any president could do to change things. First the fascists need to be tried for treason, then we can get ahead with all the other stuff. As long as they still have power, there's no real hope for change. People don't realize this, that's why the stupid tea party movement came about. They still believe in the old way of subverting honesty and change in politics by focusing on their simple religious fundamentalist social agenda.

Absolutely not. I cannot vote for anyone - republican, democrat or independent - whose supporters and spouse make statements about how when that person "RULES". America has never been about "rulers". Rulers are tyrants, dictators and authoritarians. Americans elect people to govern not rule. Politicians who govern follow the direction of the people. People who "rule" force their servants to follow their direction. After all, "rulers" are all knowing - as is Obama and Michelle. They tell their peeps what to eat... what to drive... what to buy... what setting to set their thermostats... what they can and cannot do. That is not and never has been America. American politicians do not "RULE". Michelle Obama stated shortly before the 2008 election that once "Barack ruled", he would not allow a certain action to take place. Sorry. as an American, I am not in the market for a father, mother or a ruler.

Listen to how Obama and Michelle speak to Americans. They speak as if they are the answer to everyone's problems. They speak as the ultimate authority - as dictators. In Obama's own words, "I am the one we have been waiting for". That statement should be of serious concern to all Americans - liberals, conservatives and independents alike. Americans will NEVER accept a republican, democrat or independent who treats them as a subordinate. America is about politicians who represent and work for the people.. not the people who work for the government.

Obama will not see a second term, American eyes have been opened.

I waiting to see if Obama will tap the Strategic Oil Reserve and invade Libya to save those people from a holocaust.

If Obama fails to act, I will not vote for him. Obama will have proved himself to be another weakling like Jimmy Carter.

• Mary

If I could I would definitely. Wow lots of Obama haterss in yahoo ;0

Universal health care is needed in the US because people who think universal health care and communism are the same are IDIOTS.

P.S Im a British Conservative.

Hell No he's a loser.

KT: Under the U S Constitution Obama care is unconstitutional you dumb ***.

• Greg

No I won't, but that's mostly because I'm british, you need to ask this in american politics not british politics

I didn't vote for him in the last one and will never vote for him

Source(s): My brain

Only if Sarah Palin wins in the Primaries.

i can't think of a single good thing he's done...nope, he's not getting my vote.