A girl playing high school football?

Who ever answers this take me seriously: I want to play football next season for my high school and yes, i am i girl..I'm 5'3" and 115 pounds. I want to play wide receiver or running back because i am fast (i run a 6:07 mile) and i row. I'm already in winter training for crew but i want to train... show more Who ever answers this take me seriously:
I want to play football next season for my high school and yes, i am i girl..I'm 5'3" and 115 pounds. I want to play wide receiver or running back because i am fast (i run a 6:07 mile) and i row. I'm already in winter training for crew but i want to train for football as well. I want to know how much to run, to lift. Any training that will help. No one supports me and that's part of why i want to do this, to prove everyone wrong. I know that if someone gives me a chance i can excel but so far everyone is putting their finger in my face and saying no. Also i have to talk to the head coach soon and i know hes going to drill me, so i wanna know what to say to him to. Respectfully please help me. Watching football isn't enough for me i want to be apart of it.