A rocktastic swirly combination survey all for you, B&A, on this fine afternoon?

And how is everyone this fine afternoon? Well, it's noon here, aneways. 11) If you were going to be in a rock band, what would you want to be? (Ex: Singer, keyboardist, bassist, drummer, guitarist, dancer, etc) -1) What would your character like to be? 10) Would you and your character be in two... show more And how is everyone this fine afternoon? Well, it's noon here, aneways.

11) If you were going to be in a rock band, what would you want to be? (Ex: Singer, keyboardist, bassist, drummer, guitarist, dancer, etc)

-1) What would your character like to be?

10) Would you and your character be in two separate bands or have a band together?

-2) Would you two get along? Or would you fight a lot?

9) You’re getting ready to go on stage. You get to do your character’s hair and makeup and outfit and accessories and yada yada. How do you dress them up? You’re not having too much fun with it, are you?

-3) Okay person’s character, you now get to dress up your creator however you like before going on stage to rock out. How do you dress them up? They have already dressed you up. Are you having fun dressing them up?

8) Your antagonist appears backstage and tries to steal your rock band instruments. What do you do?

-4) What would you demand to have in your dressing room before the show? What happens if they mess up your order?

7) What would your character demand to have in their dressing room before the show? What happens if they mess up your character’s order?

-5) You’re about to go on stage now. I guess it’s a good time to ask: You don’t have stage fright, do you? What about you, person’s character?

+-6) Are you having a rocktastic day?~~I mades up a word. :p
Update: Hey, Melissa, nice to hear someone is in my timezone. haha
Update 2: @Missfit
Sounds like someone needs a snuggie!
:p
11 answers 11