I cant wait anymore!!!!?

I still haven't had my first period yet! Im 14 and have had discharge for 4 years! All my friends have had it and I cant stand to hear them talk about their experiences then give me a glance over and giggle at me. Like while studding for our health exam my friend quizzed me and said "explain PMS" so I... show more I still haven't had my first period yet! Im 14 and have had discharge for 4 years! All my friends have had it and I cant stand to hear them talk about their experiences then give me a glance over and giggle at me. Like while studding for our health exam my friend quizzed me and said "explain PMS" so I did and she said under her breath "like you would know". I went home and cried! Why cant I be like the other girls. I know it sucks to have it but I cant wait anymore. I will love to have the cramps for this! Anything to have it already!!! Why is it late im 5,4 and 103 pounds! 32A bra. WHATS WRONG WITH ME! Is there something im not eating that can help it! I don't drink allot of water is that it? Do you have any come backs for when they tease me? PLESE HELP ME
17 answers 17