Will using my old hard drives in a new case and motherboard affect anything?

Here's the deal, I want to upgrade my computer, by buying a new videocard, motherboard, PSU and casing. So basically, I'll be building a new computer, with my existing Hard Drives, RAM memory and Processor. I got 2 150GB Hard Drives, with Windows Vista 32-bit and alot of programs installed on C, and... show more Here's the deal, I want to upgrade my computer, by buying a new videocard, motherboard, PSU and casing.
So basically, I'll be building a new computer, with my existing Hard Drives, RAM memory and Processor.

I got 2 150GB Hard Drives, with Windows Vista 32-bit and alot of programs installed on C, and Steam and other games on D.

So my question is; If I put those 2 Hard Drives in my new computer, will it affect anything?
Can I just boot Vista on that new rig with my old Hard Drive without losing data?
So I don't have to reinstall anything?

(Maybe a stupid question, but I don't want to take any risks!)