Serious books to read after Hunger Games?

So, I just finished Mockingjay, and I loved it. Loved the whole series. Now, however, it's feeling hard to find something to read next. Any suggestions? What I loved most about the Hunger Games wasn't the romance, though it was a lovely touch, but the message (war, finding/thinking for yourself, etc).... show more So, I just finished Mockingjay, and I loved it. Loved the whole series. Now, however, it's feeling hard to find something to read next. Any suggestions?

What I loved most about the Hunger Games wasn't the romance, though it was a lovely touch, but the message (war, finding/thinking for yourself, etc). I'm looking to read something serious, like the hunger games, that gives you that sense of perspective, not a little ya romance book (not that they aren't lovely too, its just not what I'm in the mood for).

Oh, and I'm 20, so books that appeal to somewhat more mature readers would be nice =)
Update: Oh, and it doesn't really matter if it has a related plot or anything, I'm just looking for something with a similar feel. Maybe the same kind of scifi/predictive fiction genre. Thanks!