A recent question was asked about pornography, I forget the exact wording?

It asked why this problem was generally not dealt with in churches - it was deleted. On this spirituality site it was a very relevant question, for wrongly used sex is most certainly a sin as taught in the Bible, and it is a known sin amongst some Christians. Christian leadership SHOULD raise this issue, this is... show more It asked why this problem was generally not dealt with in churches - it was deleted. On this spirituality site it was a very relevant question, for wrongly used sex is most certainly a sin as taught in the Bible, and it is a known sin amongst some Christians. Christian leadership SHOULD raise this issue, this is not being judgemental but part of a Christian leader/teacher's job. Or are parts of the Bible banned for discussion on this site? I am extremely alarmed. Is this site becoming hassled with too many biased or closed minds that refuse to discuss sensitive issues?
Update: Thanks folks for all your varied answers, especially the longer interesting & constructive ones. I had to look up 'Hashem' which was in White Lion's appreciated answer: - HaShem is the Hebrew word which pious Jews use instead of the yod-hey-vav-hey (יהוה– YHVH[1]) name, in casual conversations, and literally means... show more Thanks folks for all your varied answers, especially the longer interesting & constructive ones.
I had to look up 'Hashem' which was in White Lion's appreciated answer: - HaShem is the Hebrew word which pious Jews use instead of the yod-hey-vav-hey (יהוה– YHVH[1]) name, in casual conversations, and literally means The Name (of God). -
To Annie Howser I say - I pray that you may, some time soon, come across that Pearl of Great Price - the spiritual Kingdom of God/Christ and his overwhelming fathomless Love, and then discover in your heart, that 'Blessed Assurance'!
Update 2: I liked the answer of 'Mellow to' because of its gentle tone (like the name - Mellow!) and that it answered the question well.

Oh, by the way! the deleted question to which I refered reappeared! - They don't all!