Can you afford a lamborghini being a forex trader?

hi i am 16 gonna be 17 in may, i always had this dream or desire you can say of sports car, in my city there are very few sports card like 5-6, i do not belong to a rich family i belong to a middle class family and i never expect something from my parents like other people do. they never bought me anything i know i... show more hi i am 16 gonna be 17 in may, i always had this dream or desire you can say of sports car, in my city there are very few sports card like 5-6, i do not belong to a rich family i belong to a middle class family and i never expect something from my parents like other people do. they never bought me anything i know i have to do something on my own:) today i was walking up the street and i saw a guy around 21 taking out an audi r8 v10 from the showroom and all the people and the girls(lol) where looking at it like ****, i am no good in studies infact this year i am gonna fail again in high school :(, i don't want a job i want to start my own buissness and become rich. i have 5k to start with forex trading. i know 90 percent of the people loose their money trading forex and yes i am aware that for being a sucessfull forex trader you have to have knowledge of atleast 2 years . i am gaining interest in this field and i would like to know that starting with 5k how much can you make( dont say you can loose all money i am aware of that) i just want to know how much can i make in a year if sucessful? your answers are appreciated please don't be rude
11 answers 11