Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Why do liberals call themselves "independent thinkers" when they all believe the same progressive propaganda?

Update:

A bunch of "free thinkers" who all believe the same thing. HA! We conservatives may have the same or similar beleifs to each other, but at least we don't claim to be "free thinkers" the way libs do.

Let's take a look at some the insane ideas put forth by the liberal hive-mind shall we...

George Bush is an idiot

Conservatives are ignorant bigots

Capitalism is evil

Communism is great

The red chinese are our friends

Democrats care more about the poor than republicans

Muslims never do anything wrong

Acts of islamic terror are actually plots by the CIA and Israel

Israel has no right to exist

The Middle East needs to be appeased

The Iraq war is illegal

The Afgan war is illegal

Illegal immigrants are noble migrants that add to the economy

Murdering your unborn baby for conveinence is fine

Homosexuality is moral and equal to being straight

White male christians are responsible for everything wrong in the world and should feel guilty

Please add to this list if Ive left anything out...

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best answer

Answer ... they don't.

Plus ... most of the examples you cite aren't even valid.

Of course ... I realize you probably THINK they are valid. But that's only because you are a mindless, identity-less, little baby lamb ... a sheep.

A bleeting sheep ... repeating the FOX line.

baaaahhhh baahhhh.

good luck with that.

• 9 years ago

Your so wrong!

It has historically been a huge problem in the Democratic party the amount of in fighting. And your side use that all the time to ridicule the Libs. The Dems could never close ranks as well as the Cons do.

• ash
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

You know what, I am a liberal and most of my friends fortunately are also liberals, and we do not believe any of the things on your list. Couple of things are partly true like caring about the poor and homosexuality should be equal to heterosexuality under the law.

This leads me to believe that you are the one who has believed what someone else told you to believe about liberals.

• 9 years ago

1, 2, 6, 11, are all true

as for 15 it is not my right to judge others, or make them conform to what i think is right

but, i do agree with 15 personally

we don't have a litmus test, or call fellow liberals "dino" when they don't follow lock and step

you're just a generalizing idiot, who needs to look at how his own party operates

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

LOL, they are simple minded individuals that are the minority in America and have to stick together so naturally they all believe anything their Messiah tells them to with out question.

Now they are trying to make Israel out to be the bad guys and muslims are the good guys.

• 9 years ago

Do you actually believe the crap that you just typed into this question or are you simply that consumed with prejudice towards your fellow American citizens?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Liberals haven't had an original idea since the 1960's

That's why liberal radio failed

Lv 5
    9 years ago

It is simple, they're brainwashed...

They're so selfish... always thinking on themselves.

Greetings

• 9 years ago

I would add:

CO2 is a "pollutant".

Conservative Christians are more dangerous than Islamic terrorists.

Tea Party people are more dangerous to America than Islamic terrorists

• 9 years ago

They are mindless automatons parroting the same things they have been told by the liberal opinion makers on the left.

Liberalism is "enlightened thinking".

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.