Ear ache and minor hearing loss in both ears?

For a week I have had a cold, but it cleared up about 4 days ago. Since then one of my ears has had a minor loss of hearing in it, however it came back yesterday. Last night I went to a party with loud music and I woke up this morning with pain and minor hearing loss in both of my ears. The problem is, is that it... show more For a week I have had a cold, but it cleared up about 4 days ago. Since then one of my ears has had a minor loss of hearing in it, however it came back yesterday. Last night I went to a party with loud music and I woke up this morning with pain and minor hearing loss in both of my ears. The problem is, is that it is the weekend so I can't quickly pop down to the doctors for antibiotics and I am also going to a concert tonight.
Any ideas on how to quickly fix the hearing loss (though I know you probably can't) and whether going to the concert will make it worse, if so, how do I prevent it? :)