Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 9 years ago

Where can I find overseas clothing manufacturers for small quantities of jersey tops?

i'm sure there are some websites or something out there where I can get information on factories, it just seems like finding a manufacturer is like finding a needle in a hay stack.

I want to get some jersey tops made but don't know where to start! I want over-sized type lightweight black/grey t-shirts made that I can then print on myself. I would just be ordering a small quantity first (maybe 50-100). I'd like to see examples of what they produce too.

I'd love some advice from anyone with experience in this area.

Even better would be local factories (Uk, Ireland etc) but I'm aware that sourcing locally is virtually impossible these days. I'm only interested in overseas factories that comply with labour laws and are monitored.

Thanks guys!

Favorite Answer

you can visit http://www.plussizeclothes.co.uk/manufacturers.htm... In this site you can get appropriate place according to your location for finding the clothes............

as far as i know busytrade is a world-wide trade b2b platform with a bunch of jersey tops manufacturers from various country , i think you will find what you want there.good luck!.