Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 10 years ago

How should I deal with this guy who made fun of me for thinking i don't wear a bra?

Okay well there's this fag douchebag in my grade who's a total idiot. Him and his only 2 best friends always make fun of people all the time. All they talk about is other people and their "nationalities" and how fat/ugly everyone is. They even call my two best friends "persian terroists" and that no one will like them. Also they call one of them "ugly hairy bushy eyebrowed girl".

anyhow today he was telling my two friends how it looks like i don't wear a bra in p.e....it's really embarrassing for me and of course my friends HAD to tell me. they said no one notices but them. i'm really upset at them so i confronted them and they just made fun of me again and called me ugly. what should i do about them? (i have a really small chest and i DO wear a bra!)

i know this is a weird question and plz no rude comments. should i wear like a sports bra or something in p.e.?

• dude

sports bar wouldn't hurt, in terms of support

as for them

try to let it slide off, they probably told your friends hoping that you would show them your

chest to prove them wrong.

write and date all the things they say and do and if they go too far, i would bring it up with the principal.

• Debdeb

You should not dignify this type of behavior with any response at all. Ignore them. If they say something to you, walk away. Friends who repeat unkind things like that aren't my idea of friends. Wear a sports bra if you like, but basically, forget these fools.

yeah wear a sports bra. aka the word "sports" haha. and if they still make fun of you then ignore them and tell and adult. C:

Any comments about your breasts can be considered sexual harassment, and school authorities have strict policies against this sort of thing. Talk to your principal about it.

• Ninabi

Say you aren't wearing a bra because his dad is borrowing it for his man boobs.

hes a teen ager he just wants to see no bra

Source(s): life done been there

He wants you to show him your chest. Don't do it. Just ignore him.

Bullying, sexual harrassment, talk to your teacher/ principal !!