How should I deal with this guy who made fun of me for thinking i don't wear a bra?

Okay well there's this fag douchebag in my grade who's a total idiot. Him and his only 2 best friends always make fun of people all the time. All they talk about is other people and their "nationalities" and how fat/ugly everyone is. They even call my two best friends "persian terroists"... show more Okay well there's this fag douchebag in my grade who's a total idiot. Him and his only 2 best friends always make fun of people all the time. All they talk about is other people and their "nationalities" and how fat/ugly everyone is. They even call my two best friends "persian terroists" and that no one will like them. Also they call one of them "ugly hairy bushy eyebrowed girl".

anyhow today he was telling my two friends how it looks like i don't wear a bra in p.e....it's really embarrassing for me and of course my friends HAD to tell me. they said no one notices but them. i'm really upset at them so i confronted them and they just made fun of me again and called me ugly. what should i do about them? (i have a really small chest and i DO wear a bra!)

i know this is a weird question and plz no rude comments. should i wear like a sports bra or something in p.e.?