Christians if you got very sick would you rather pray and hope it goes away or go to an atheist doctor?

You have 2 options

Pray and die

Get a life saving operation from a atheist surgeon

Operation, all the way.

• kaz716

Have the surgery with the Atheist surgeon and pray it is successful. The belief/non-belief of the physician is irrelevant.

Based on your assumption, does that mean you'd die before you'd go to a Christian surgeon?

i am a christian and I believe that God gave doctors the knowledge to help people so I would go to the doctor even if he or she is an atheist. So I would pray for the dr and my self.

• pray that God will give the atheist surgeon wisdom on what he needs to do.

• praying does not insure death...

however, I would opt for medical care - and I do not care the spiritual beliefs of said doctor.

My nurse practitioner is Christian, my nephrologist is Hindu, and my Internal Meds specialist is probably Buddhist. God can and has worked through all of them.

Next question.

Source(s): Catholic Christian with common sense

Both, they are not mutually exclusive.